🌷6# : "it's alright, it's okay."

Before I start, I have this idea by goreblud : "maybe you can write a chapter where Pomni has a panic attack and Ragatha comforts her?"

This is a pretty good idea for me who is stuck :D
And to keep in mind, I'm currently not opening requests, so this would be the first and last for now.
I might be opening requests once I feel like it.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Ragatha POV :

Today is Sunday, and I'm just chilling at home with my girlfriend Pomni while watching Netflix. I suddenly hear my phone ring, and check who's calling. It's our friend, Jax.

"Hey dollface! Just wondering if you can come with your girlfriend to the amusement park? I got some extra tickets here."

Wow, straight to the point eh?

"Yeah... Where did you get that extra ticket from?"

"I bought two tickets for Zooble and myself, but they couldn't come because they have something to do. Also, it says if I buy 2 tickets I got 1 ticket for free. So I decided to take both of ya."

I see...

"Alright then... I'll go ask Pomni first. I'll call you later if we're ready."

"Okay! See ya, dollface!"

He hung up.

"Who was that?" Pomni looks up at me.

"Oh... That was Jax. He got some extra tickets for an amusement park and he asked if we can come along with him."

"Ah I see... Sounds interesting. Do you wanna come too, Ragatha?"

"I would love to, how about you?"

"Sounds great."

Me and Pomni smile at each other. Well... Let's just consider this our date. And I hope Jax won't be fooling around us again.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

After me and Pomni got ready, we got out of the house, heading to the bus stop.

"You look gorgeous, dolly."
Pomni complemented me, as we both hold hands.

"Aw... You too, pompom. That hair suit you well."

At the bus stop, we already see Jax waiting there.

"What took you girls so long?"

"Oh, come on... We were just getting ready."

"Alright, alright... Let's just get to the amusement park already."

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Pomni POV :

Me, my girlfriend and Jax finally made it to the amusement park. We exchange our tickets at the ticket counter, then we start to explore the amusement park.

The three of us split up, trying various park rides, arcade games...

The only thing I didn't tell anyone, even my girlfriend, is that I'm afraid of rollercoasters. The extreme ones, specifically. I'm okay with the ones that doesn't have to twist and turn everywhere, perhaps. If you know what I mean.

"Y'know what? I'm bore of these boring ass rides. What about let's try that rollercoaster instead?"

Jax suggested, pointing at a rollercoaster not far from us as if he just read my mind.

I don't want to look like a coward in front of anyone, so I just skeptically agree.

"Pomni, are you okay? You look so pale, are you sick?"

Ragatha looks at me in concern, probably she noticed me scratching my elbow anxiously. Yeah... I always scratch myself continuously if I'm anxious. I can't help it.

"H-huh? No! I-I'm fine... I just-"

"Whaaat? Are ya scared?"

Jax chuckled.

"No! Of course not! Why would I... Be scared of such small stuff..."

"Heh, alright then. Suit yourself, clowny."

Clowny? I hate that nickname, Jax.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

As soon as I get on the ride, I keep shaking. Ragatha, who knows I'm nervous, holds me tight.

"It's okay, it's alright, pompom. I'm here."

"O... Okay."

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

The ride started, I'm really scared.

Instead of screaming I stay quiet, in shock, I stare blankly at nothing. I'm so scared that I can barely react.

When the ride stopped, I immediately walk out, but for some reason I just tumbled down, I fall on my knees, I can hardly breathe.

"Pomni! Darling are you okay?!"

Ragatha quickly rushed to my side and held me.

"I... O-oh my god..."

I tried to stay calm, but I somehow can't. I keep breathing irregularly, sweating and constantly feeling dizzy and nauseous.

"Goddamnit... Pomni, you good?"

To my surprise, even Jax is concerned.  He bent down to my level and looked at me.

"O-oh god... I-I think I'm having a panic attack..."

My voice is barely a whisper.

"Ragatha, Ragatha..."

I whisper my girlfriend's name, trying to hold her tight as I tremble violently.

"It's okay, pompom... I'm here, I'm here... It's okay, it's gonna be alright... Shh... It's okay... It's okay..."

Ragatha then turns her head towards Jax.

"It's all your fault!"

"I-I didn't know! I didn't know she was THAT scared!"

Jax furrows his brows, presumably defending himself.

"No, it's still your fault! You shouldn't have forced her into that ride! Look what you've done to her!!"

I look up at them fighting, my vision hazy.

"Dolly, it's okay... I-it's not his fault..."

"Pomni, breathe in, breathe out, okay? Inhale, exhale... It's alright..."

I do as she says, I try inhaling and exhaling slowly as Ragatha guide me and comfort me. After 10 minutes of doing so, I finally calmed down.

"Finally..."

Ragatha gently wipes off the sweat from my forehead.

"Hey, look, Pomni, sorry for forcing you back then. I didn't you you were scared."

Jax apologizing? To me? Wow.

"Y-yeah it's fine... I should've told you guys."

I hugged Ragatha tight, as she helps me to stand up.

"Next time if you're scared of something, feel free to tell okay? No need to be too scared to tell me. I'll always understand."

Ragatha gave me a comforting smile.

"Thanks dolly. And thanks, Jax, for inviting us to go out."

"Yeah, no prob."

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

(This is the longest chapter I've wrote lol)