🌷8# : Arguing

AN ANGST RAHHHH
Just wanna know how this two babies will deal if there's an argument between both of them ;)
Also they can cuss bc they're not in the circus anymore :]

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Pomni POV :

This is all just so stressful. I don't know how much I can handle all this. Work... Lots of shitty people in my life...

I don't know who I can take this anger back out to anymore.

"Pompom!!"

All of a sudden my girlfriend Ragatha hugs me from behind, startling me.

"Ah- Ragatha what the fuck?!"

"Sorry, I'm just so excited to see you."

"I don't like this, Ragatha. I don't like this at all."

Ragatha blinked at me in surprise.

"What do you mean...?"

"You know I've been so stressed lately and you have the audacity to shock me by hugging me from behind like that? I hate that kind of treatment."

I stare at her, my eyes filled with anger.

"Well sorry, I thought you needed that-"

"I TOLD YOU I DON'T NEED ANY OF YOUR FUCKING SURPRISES!!"

I yell at Ragatha, stopping her from finishing her sentence.

Ragatha's eyes widen, taken aback.

But it looks like she also got her blood boiled by my yelling.

"You know what? Okay! No one wants to be in your side anyways. I'M TIRED OF BEING TOO NICE!"

"Oh yeah?! Then good luck being a useless ass ragdoll."

"At least I'm not mentally deranged like YOU!"

"REALLY? AT LEAST I CARE ABOUT MYSELF MORE."

We look at each other's eyes, that were flaming in anger.

"YOU'RE SUCH A USELESS BITCH, I WISH I HADN'T DATED YOU."

Ragatha yelled in anger, she doesn't look like the usual Ragatha that I always see. She looks like a whole different person now. But who cares?

"AND I WISH I HADN'T MET SOMEONE AS PATHETIC AS YOU!"

I yell back.

"I WISH YOU DON'T EXIST!"

Ragatha yelled again.

"SO WHAT?! YOU'RE GONNA WISH ME TO DIE?!"

I yell back at her again.

"WHAT IF I SAY YES?!"

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE, ASSHOLE."

we continue to fight, scream, and insult each other.

"GOD, I WISH YOU WERE DEAD! FUCKING DEAD!"

"I WISH THE SAME TOO, FUCKING DOLLFACE!"

"I REGRET HAVING A MENTALLY ILL GIRLFRIEND LIKE YOU!"

I was about to yell again, but paused. My eyes widen as I stare at her. She doesn't love me anymore? She took this fight incredibly serious.

"WELL I REGRET HAVING A GIRLFRIEND WHO IS ANNOYINGLY CLINGY, CRIES ALL THE TIME, AND DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO TREAT ME."

I scream, not wanting to lose this argument.

"OH YEAH?! WELL I DO KNOW HOW TO TREAT YOU, YOU JUST DON'T KNOW THAT."

"IF YOU KNOW HOW TO TREAT ME, STOP BEING SO ANNOYING."

We continue to scream at each other. Until I start to get a pillow from the couch and throw it violently towards Ragatha.

Ragatha flinched and yelped, but she doesn't let herself lose. She screams at me on top of her lungs and throws a book at me. That book did hit me, and it hurts a lot.

"IS THAT ALL YOU GOT, BITCH?!"

I scream again at her as I pick up a flower pot from a table and throw it towards her, causing the pot to shatter on the floor and walls. The shards of the broken flower pot hit Ragatha, causing her to whimper in pain for a bit.

She walks closer to me, and when she's close enough she slapped me across the face really hard, my lips bleed.

"You're a fucking jerk."

Ragatha sobbed. I look up at her and see a few drops of blood running down her forehead.

Ragatha walks away, sobbing a bit loud. I watch as she runs upstairs crying.

I look back at the mess we both made in the living room. I can't believe how a small surprise hug can end up like this.

I sigh, walking towards a pillow to put it back on the couch. I start to tidy up the mess while my vision is in the haze of tears. I cried and sniffled as I sweep up the floors and put stuff back at its places.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Ragatha POV :

I sit in our bedroom, crying while resting on bed. These cuts hurt so much... I can still feel the blood oozing from my forehead. I can't believe it. I can't believe that the girlfriend I love so much could hurt me like that.

My arms and face are full of bruises and cuts, well, not entirely, though. There are only a few. But still... It hurts a lot.

I hug myself for comfort, but it doesn't seem to work. I do miss the comfort of Pomni's hugs... I miss her warmth... I miss her soft voice comforting me when I'm sad. But... I think she might be mad at me for slapping her across the face...

That was until I hear a knock on the door.

"Pomni?"

I look at Pomni who enters the room quietly, a first aid kit in her hand.

She sighs while sitting on the bed not far from me.

"Ragatha... I know it's weird but... I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hit you like that..."

I smile at her.

"It's okay. I forgive you."

Pomni looks at me in surprise,

"You do?"

"Yeah... And I'm sorry for slapping your face back then."

"It's alright. Let's just forgive each other, okay?"

We both smile at each other, finally getting to meet our usual loving selves again.

"Okay."

We finally forgive each other, we hugged for a bit, and after that we treat each other's wounds.

We both flinch as the both of us put some wound medicine on our wounds. We wrap each other's cuts up in a bandage or cover them with band aids.

"Dolly, let's not let anything like this happen again, okay?"

"Alright, love."

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.