🌷12# : Escape room!

So um
This is basically the part 2 of the aquarium date.
But today, instead of just Ragatha and Pomni, Jax will be joining in too!

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Pomni POV :

Today's so exciting! Me, Ragatha and Jax are going to explore an escape room!

This is my first time going, so I'm a bit nervous. I'm also kinda anxious because Jax chose the horror themed one, and the scare level is 5, which is the highest.

But since I'm not going there alone, I'm sure it'll be ok.

When I arrived with my girlfriend Ragatha, there's already Jax waiting at the entrance.

"Hey! Sorry, did we take too long to get here?"

I said, putting my phone in my bag.

"Yeaaah, kinda. Hey Pomni, must be so agonizing to wait for dollface to get ready, huh?"

Jax smirked teasingly.

"Don't call me dollface."

Ragatha folds her arms, looking at Jax.

"Tch, fine. Now let's sign them papers and get right into this... Whatever the hell this thing is."

After that we sign some kind of papers, I don't know what that is, but I don't think that's a contract either, what is it called-

And then the three of us enter the escape room.

Here we go.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Alright... So... We're in. Jax is the leader of the group since he's the one who has no fear here... Except for corns.

Jax is the one who holds the walkie talkie for clues.

"Okay, so... The game master just told us to find a scroll here. It must be here somewhere. Let's split up."

Jax begins, pushing the walkie talkie back in his pocket.

You know what Jax is like, right? Me and Ragatha goes to search for the scroll, meanwhile he's just standing there... Chilling...

"Hey, Jax! Can you give us a hand here?!"

Ragatha frowns in frustration.

"Tch... Fine, dollface. I'll go help."

As we search for the scroll, and ask clues from the game master, I found a weird scroll in a corner...

"Guys, I've found the scroll!"

I exclaim proudly as I wave the scroll up in the air.

"Where?"

Jax then snatched the scroll from my hand, opens it, and begins to read it.

"You can't find me, you never will. No one looks for me when I go missing, and no one will cry for me if I die. What's the point of existing if it's just dull?"

Jax scoffed after he finished reading the first sentence.

"Yeah, sure no one would."

"Is that a riddle or something?"

Ragatha peeked in the scroll.

"Eh, dunno, maybe."

I peek in the scroll too, and see some kind of sentence written in red in the bottom of the scroll.

"Oh, wait, look, there's a sentence down there."

I point at a corner of the scroll. Jax then read the sentence for us.