🌷7# : bathtime!

⚠️STEAMY WARNING!⚠️
No, there won't be heavy NSFW here. Just a little lime/lemon... Idk.
So if you're uncomfortable you can leave this chapter!

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Pomni POV :

It's a pretty chilly day today. Me and Ragatha just got home from shopping for groceries, and since it's pretty cold and exhausting I'm planning on taking a hot bath.

Relaxing in a bathtub filled with warm water... Ah, even imagining it just feels comfy. I quickly head to the bathroom, but unfortunately, my girlfriend is already in there, tying her hair up to a bun. So, I'm not the only one here needing a hot bath, eh?

"Pomni?"

Ragatha looks at me, she doesn't seem to surprised I'm getting inside the bathroom.

"Uh... You wanna have some bath too?"

I ask nervously.

"Yeah... Hey, I'm thinking of, what if we get in the tub together? It'd be nice, and waste not much of time! What do you think?"

I instantly blush upon hearing Ragatha's idea.

"A-are you... Sure about that?"

"Yep! Y'know, it's nice to spend time more together..."

Ragatha blushed too.

But the thought of us bathing together... Makes me blush even more.

"You know what? Fine... I guess we can try..."

Ragatha smiles at me.

"Okay! I'll get the tub ready."

She quickly takes her shirt off, then her pants.

Ragatha walked towards the bathtub, filling it with warm water.

I take a deep breath, also taking off my clothes.

The both of us are now only in our underwear. How embarrassing...

"You... You look nice, Ragatha."

I complimented my girlfriend while still blushing. Her body does look really nice... I've never seen her like this before.

"W-why... Thank you. That's rather an odd compliment for me... But thank you. You look beautiful too."

Ragatha gushed, tucking a lock of her red hair behind her ear.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

When the tub is ready, we both got inside of it. I nervously walk in the tub, while Ragatha just dips herself in with no hesitation.

Man, I can't believe I'm completely undressed in front of my girlfriend... There isn't a piece of clothing on both of us. This is embarrassing...

We both sit there awkwardly. Of course. We've only been dating for like, 8 months already? Ah, I don't know... I have a memory of a fish.

"So... Pomni... What do you think of us bathing together?"

Ragatha asked me, snapping me back to reality.

"U-uh... It's... Nice."

I grin nervously.

"If it's nice, then why don't you come closer?"

I blushed and gulps as Ragatha said so. I nervously move closer and sit beside her.

"H-how's this?"

"Wonderful."

Ragatha sighs.

"Darn, I should've brought some wine..."

"I'll get them!"

I quickly offer.

"Really? Thank you!"

I smile at her before getting my towel and walking out the bathroom.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

"I'm back!"

"Wow, thanks, pompom."

Ragatha smiles at me as I put the wine glasses and the bottle of wine down on a small table beside us. I pour down some wine on a glass and gives it to Ragatha, then one for myself.

"Cheers!"

We both relaxed in the tub again, drinking wine while talking to each other.

Suddenly, Ragatha puts her glass down and moves closer to me.

"Dolly?"

Ragatha didn't say a word, then cups my face in her hands. She moves her face closer to mine and caught me off guard by kissing me on the lips.

"Mmh-"

She keeps kissing me, with me not knowing what to do. I held onto the now presumably drunk Ragatha.

"Hmm~"

The kiss starts to go deeper. I hold Ragatha tightly, slowly giving in. Water splashing everywhere as I feel her tongue locking to mine.

5 minutes later, we pull away the kiss, panting. There's a string of our saliva on our tongues that we stuck out after we kissed.

"Bad dolly..."

I murmured as I pull her in for another kiss. We pulled away again after a few moments, before Ragatha starts to kiss my neck and shoulders.

"Ah..."

I shudder slightly. Ragatha continues to kiss my neck, then bites it.

"D-dolly..."

Not wanting to give in, I bit her shoulder.

"Aah..."

We continue to bite each other's shoulders and necks, leaving bite marks and hickeys.

After a while, everything settled down again. Ragatha leaned against me, panting. So do I. I pant slightly as I lovingly gaze into my girlfriend's eyes.

"I love you, dolly..."

"I love you too, pompom."

We kissed again for only a few seconds, before we decide to get out of the tub, drying ourselves while pouring wine in our glasses again and drink.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.