🌷11# : Aquarium date

This oneshot is an idea discussed by me and Chloe8378679 :)
Or some sorta like that... Idk lol
Don't worry, after this oneshot, I'll do the one where they go to an escape room :)

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Pomni POV :

Tickets ready,

Camera ready,

Hair ready,

Clothes ready.

Alright, everything's set up! I'm so excited I get to see the sea critters at the aquarium today, with my girlfriend Ragatha!

"Dolly, are you ready yet?"

I peek in our room, seeing my sweetheart getting ready while doing her make up and hair.

"A little bit more... And done! I'm ready, pompom!"

Ragatha walks out of the room.

"How do I look?"

I gaze at her, she's wearing a short blue puff sleeve mini dress, and she's also wearing a matching hair clip and black mary jane shoes.

"You look... Amazing."

I mumbled, my eyes glued to her outfit. Meanwhile, I'm wearing a white sleeveless crop top and a pair of flare jeans and sneakers.

Ragatha smiles at me and blushes, then said,

"Thank you, darling. You look gorgeous as well."

"Ah... Thanks, dolly..."

After all that complimenting session, we got out of the house, holding hands while we walk to the train station.

We wait for our train to arrive, and when it did, we step in. Gladly we still find a few seats.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

We're here.

We walk out the station, heading to the aquarium.

"So... Where should we start?"

Ragatha looks at me, as we hold hands.

"Huh?"

"I mean, where do you wanna look first. Going left, or right?"

Oh, I get it.

"Hmm... Let's go to the right first."

"Okay, darling."

We continue to hold hands as we walk to the right side of the aquarium.

As we walk in, it was really dark in there, but not completely pitch black. Just some lightings from a few circle shaped lights from the ceilings.

Ragatha held my hand tight as we walk in the darkness.

"It's so dark in here."

We see a lot of interesting stuff there, you know, undersea creatures.

"Look at that!"

Ragatha points at a big aquarium beside us.

"Stingrays! They're cute!"

Ah...

"Hehe, yeah they are... Their faces seem funny."

"I know, right!"

The both of us continue to walk, seeing fishes, even seals and penguins...

We take pictures of each other using the camera I brought. Luckily the aquarium allows us to take pictures using a camera.

"Pompom, what's your favorite sea animal?"

Ragatha asks me as we walk to the left side of the aquarium.

"Hm... I think I love sharks. Especially lemon sharks. People have been saying they're clingy and possessive... It's kinda cute, isn't it?"

"Ah, I see... To me, I love jellyfish! They look so beautiful. I love how they swim... They're so cute too!"

We continue to talk about the sea animals as we look at fishes in the aquarium.

Then we both walk in that underwater tunnel thingy... Ah, I don't know the name of it... It's that kind of place where fishes swim above us.

As we walk, a giant stingray swam above us.

"Pomni, look!"

Ragatha points at the stingray above us.

"Oh, right... A stingray! It's right above us!"

And then there's this one part of the aquarium where there's a diver swimming inside the aquarium playing with sharks while feeding them. Those divers sometimes pet the sharks too.

"Wow, they sure are brave enough to do that... They must be professionals."

"You're right, pompom. Hehe, I wish I can also do that. I wanna know how it feels to pet a shark."

"Do you wanna know how it feels like to pet a shark? Pet my head then."

Ragatha looks at me in confusion.

"Huh?"

I chuckle.

"I'm your shark!"

I then took Ragatha's hand and jokingly trying to bite it.

"Hey! Pompom!"

We both laugh, as Ragatha eventually pets my head.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

"Say... Dolly, are you hungry?"

"Yeah... I kinda am. Where and what should we eat?"

"Hmmm... I heard that there's a restaurant in this aquarium. It's said to have a huge aquarium beside the tables... So we'll eat beside fishes. Wanna go check it out?"

Ragatha seems interested in my suggestion.

"Sure, I'd love to!"

"Alright, let's go, then!"

We checked out the restaurant, ordered some food and eat lunch. Not to my surprise, it's a bit pricy, but it was worth it.

After we had lunch, we go to the souvenir shop. I bought Ragatha a small penguin plush, and as a return she bought me a shark plush.

And after we got everything done, exploring the aquarium, eating lunch and buying souvenirs, we got home.

"Thank you so much for today, pompom. Let's spend our times like this more often."

"You're welcome, dolly. I'd love to spend more time with you some time."

"I can't wait for us to get home and cuddle... With the plushies!"

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.