[Chapter #9: Good Morning~]

Date: Monday
Time: 6:28am

LEO'S P.O.V:

Good news! Jase didn't have another nightmare.
More good news: Jason was in a better mood today.
First things first to always start the day, wake your grumpy, stubborn boyfriend up.

Leo sat up in bed, and started shaking the ball of blankets next to him.
"C'mon Jase! Get the heck up!" Leo said,
"Before I push you off this bed."
"Ughhh...noo...it's to early..five more minutes.." He grumbled.
"Oh ok, so your gonna miss breakfast? Cool. I'll just go without you and explain to Piper how lazy you are being."
Jason stirred and eventually sat up to look the smaller brunette in the eyes.
"Leo. Your so annoying."
Leo smiled,
"C'mon Jase, you know this already, I always try my best to annoy. Don't let me fool you! I'm the most annoying boy you'll ever meet!"
Jason smiled,
*So far so good.* Leo thought.
"Please, I know someone who's way more annoying than you."
Leo let out a dramatic gasp,
"Who could possibly be more annoying than me?!" Leo complained.
Jason smirked, before leaning close to Leo's face, and whispering,
"Me."
Before Leo could respond, Jason leaned closer and kissed Leo.

The kiss lasted a minute before Jason finally parted and let Leo breath.
*Yup. Jason's in a much better mood today.*
But Leo still wasn't gonna take his chances,
"C'mon Superman, let's get ready and head to breakfast already."
"Please, you sound like my sister." Jason said, which obviously wasn't a compliment, but Leo responded with,
"Thanks, I've met your sister, she's hot."
Jason gave him a look like,
Seriously? My sister? Not me?
Leo giggled a bit.
"But obviously your hotter Jase." Leo said.
"I better be...I'm your boyfriend.." He grumbled under his breath.
Leo grabbed Jason's face and pulled him in for another quick kiss.
Jason smirked.
"I thought you wanted us to get ready for breakfast? Or am I gonna be your breakfast?" Jason said leaning in closer.
Leo immediately pushed his face away, while his own face was almost as red as a tomato.
"Ha, not a chance Jase. Let's go already."

JASON'S P.O.V:

They finally got ready (though Jason didn't want to), and headed out towards the palavin. Once they got there, Piper immediately waved towards them, and they went over to sit with her, Shel, Will, and Nico.
"Hey Nico!" He said, smiling down at his best friend.
"Shut up!!" Nico yelled, for a second, Jason thought he was talking to him, but then he realized that Will was flirting with him and getting awfully close to his face.
"Ew you two, get a room." Piper said, which just made Nico an even more flustered mess.
Jason laughed a bit at seeing his best friend having a nice time with his boyfriend.
Jason wished he could've stayed in bed with his boyfriend, Leo, but he was so persistent to come eat breakfast that Jason didn't really have a choice.
He walked over and sat down next to Shel, who gave him a smile as if to say,
Sup' dude, I would say an actual hello, but I'm to busy watching Solangelo.
But Jason understood, watching Nico get all flustered with Will was always funny to watch.
Leo sat down next to Jason, and was already eating his food.
Jason started to eat his food, a PB&J with orange juice, but suddenly a very flat ball came flying past and hitting a camper, wait no-, not just any camper, Clarisse right in the head.
"OW!" She yelled,
"Who did that?!" She immediately stood up, and angrily looked around.
Two boys, The Stolls, came rushing over,
"Oops! Sorry Clarisse, we didn't see where we were hitting."
Jason didn't know which Stoll it was, because usually you would tell them apart from the different colored bracelets they were wearing, Blue For Conner, Green For Travis, but Jason couldn't see the bracelets from all the way over here.
Still, Clarisse glared down angrily at them and yelled,
"Watch where your playing ball next time, otherwise the ball isn't going to be the only flat thing here." She said, punching her hand with her fist threateningly.
The Stolls looked absolutely terrified, but as they turned around to run, they looked as mischievous as ever as they ran away with their flat ball laughing.

"Geez, those two are always up to trouble.", Leo remarked.
"Hmm...reminds me of someone I know." Jason said.
Leo immediately hit his arm,
"Ow!" Jason said.
"Jerk! That's what you get." He said, pouting.
"I'm sorryyy~" Jason said, leaning over and kissing his neck.
Jason completely forgot Shel was there, but then she said behind him,
"Oh ew, I guess there's two couples that need a room now."
Everyone at the table started laughing, and Leo's face turned as red as a tomato.
"Shut up Shel!!" He said embarrassed.

Finally, when they finished breakfast, Jason headed over to the training arena to go have a session with Percy.
Leo had insisted on coming to watch and make sure he didn't get hurt, though he wouldn't have gotten hurt, he's done this a million times really so it wasn't a big deal, but like I said, he insisted.

Jason trained with Percy for awhile, before they both agreed to take a water break.

Leo walked over and wrapped his arms around Jason's neck,
"Y'know, when your training your muscles really show. Especially when your swinging your sword." Leo smirked, and Jason immediately knew what he was about to say,
"I wonder how much your muscles flex when you thrust your-"
Jason immediately stopped his thought by kissing Leo.
"Nope. We're not going there." He said.
"Good try though."
Leo pouted.
"You never let me complete my thoughts~"
"Sorry, baby, but no dirty thoughts right now. I've got to get back to training with Percy."

And he did, him and Percy trained for awhile longer before Leo dragged Jason over to his workshop to show him some inventions he's been working on.

Then, when they were done with that, they headed back over to his cabin to go to sleep.

Another long day completed, but this day, was definitely better than others.
And Jason had a feeling, he was gonna wish today lasted longer.