[Chapter #8: A very nervous blonde.]

~ Early In The Morning: 5-ish AM. ~

JASON'S P.O.V:

Jason woke up shaking like crazy, tears were streaming from his eyes, he was out of breath panting.
He looked at his hands.
There was no blood.
He was awake.
He was okay.
But he still couldn't shake the dream off.
It had felt like it lasted forever.
What if he was still dreaming?
What if this was another scene?
But as he looked around, he knew he wasn't dreaming anymore, he was in his bed in the Zeus Cabin. The alarm clock next to him clicked, 5:21am, then 5:22.
Then it dawned on him, if he was back in his cabin, he immediately looked next to him, and then his eyes rested on another pair, brown gorgeous eyes, the ones he missed so much.
"Jase, what's wrong? Are you ok?" He said.
Leo.
Jason wrapped his arms around him.
He snuggled close.
"I'm fine, Leo. Just a stupid nightmare." Though even Jason heard the relief in his voice after seeing Leo.
He took in his scent and gently kissed his neck.
"Jase~"
"Yea?"
"I love you."
"I love you too."
"What was your nightmare about?"
Jason didn't answer.
"I...I don't think I want to talk about it right now."
"Ok."
Leo gently kissed Jason. He placed his hands on Jason's cheeks, his hands were as warm as always, and he continued to kiss Jason a bit.

They layed down a bit and continued to cuddle and kiss, until eventually, they had to get up for breakfast.

LEO'S P.O.V:

As they were walking to the palavin, Leo couldn't help but keep thinking,
*Poor Jason.*
Leo was worried about him, he had heard him crying.
He wondered how bad the nightmare could've been, especially when Jason didn't wanna talk about it.
Leo didn't want Jason to hurt himself again, or possibly do something even worse.

While they were eating, Leo thought about his dream.
It was a pretty normal Dream, just him and his mother building in the workshop.
Mabye Jason had something similar? Leo has heard that Jason's mother wasn't the best. Mabye he dreamed of his mother doing something bad.

The whole day through, he watched as Jason paced and paced, he looked so nervous and jumpy, he looked so agitated. Like something bad was about to happen.
Mabye his dream was a dream from one of the gods? Hopefully not. Leo didn't think he was ready for another war,
Especially with a nervous Jason, first he needed to calm his boyfriend down.

Later, when Jason was training in the arena, which was a clear sign he wasn't ok, he usually did it to calm himself down.
Leo walked up to him and cuddled with him, giving him kisses.
"You feeling ok?" Leo asked.
"I guess. Not exactly."
"What's wrong?"
Jason stayed silent, he looked away and gazed into the trees.
"How about we go on a walk?" Leo offered.
"Ok, sure..." Jason agreed, though he still seemed out of it.

While they were walking together, holding hands, Jason was fidgeting. He tabbed his other hand on his pants, and he rubbed his thumb on Leo's hand.
He looked nervous, in fact, he looked like he was looking for someone or something.
"What are you looking for?" Leo said.
"I-..." Jason tilted his head.
"I'm looking for someone..but they aren't here. I don't know what's wrong with me. They're dead. They can't be here." Jason stopped walking, shaking his head, his eyes started to glaze over.
"It's ok," Leo pulled him into a hug.
"Did something happen to that person?" Leo asked.
"Yeah...she...her name was Vessa, but I don't exactly know what happened to her. She just disappeared one day. She ab-.." Jason stopped, but Leo knew what he was about to say.
She abandoned him. She left and didn't come back.
"It's okay. Is that what your nervous about? Someone leaving you?"
*Me leaving you.* Leo thought.
"I guess. But there was more..." He said, he looked down, probably recalling everything from his dream.
Leo pulled Jason aside and they both sat down to talk.
"I'm listening if your ready to talk about it." Leo said, setting his hand on Jason's knee.
Jason smiled softly at him.
"Um..so..."
Jason slowly started to explain everything, all the things he saw and heard in his dream.
As Leo listened, he realized why Jason was so upset and nervous, that would be horrible to experience.
"It's ok Jason. Ethan wasn't your fault. It's in the past, he forgives you, it's time to move on. Move on from all of it." Leo said, he held Jason's hands in his and leaned in, gently kissing him.
"Thank you, Leo. For- for listening, and well, for being here. I love you." Jason said.
"I love you too, Jase. I'll always be here for you." Leo said.
They kissed again, and continued to talk for awhile.
Eventually, they headed back to camp.

"Let's do something fun! To take your mind off of things." Leo said, while they were walking around camp.
"Like what?" Jason asked.
"Like volleyball! We could play down at the beach with Annabeth, Malcolm, Will, Kayla, Austin, Travis, Conner, and Nico."
"Hm, ok, that doesn't sound bad."
"Perfect!"
Leo grabbed Jason's hand and ran down towards the beach with him.

When they got there, Jason was put on the same team as Annabeth, Malcolm, Nico, and Conner, Team A.
While Leo was with Will, Kayla, Travis, and Austin. Team B.
They played ten rounds in total, but it ended up being a tie, so they played one last round, and Team A won.
"Woohoo! We totally kicked your butt Will!" Annabeth said, she always got a bit competitive playing games.
Will laughed,
"Whatever, Annabeth. You got some good teammates." He winked and Nico, who's face turned red as he became flustered, he quickly looked away.
Travis and Conner were shouting at each other,
"I was better!" Conner teased.
"I'll beat you next time!!" Travis complained.

Leo walked over to Jason,
"Wow, dam Jase. You wore me out." He leaned up and kissed him.
"I've played volleyball a bit with Annabeth before, me and her are just good with each other cause we know each other's moves so we work better."
"Wow. I'm jealous, your replacing me with Annabeth?" Leo teased, but Jason didn't take it that way, Leo shouldn't have teased him, he was still clearly freaked out from his dream.
"What?! No! I wouldn't do that, I-" He started panicking.
"Jase, calm down, I'm joking. I love you." Leo said, gently rubbing his hands.
"I-..I love you too." Jason said, his eyes now glazed again.

They said goodbye to the others, and they walked together back to Jason's cabin.
When they got there, they changed into pajamas and Leo snuggled close to Jason, he whispered a few soft comforting words to Jason before they layed down and fell asleep.
Leo hoped Jason wouldn't get another horrible dream like yesterday night.