[Chapter #2: Comforted]

The Next Day...
LEO'S P.O.V:

Leo was spinning in his chair. He was thinking about what Piper said,
talking to Jason about his feelings. But he was extremely scared, he didn't know how to expect Jason to react. He didn't want to know how Jason would react. He didn't want to risk it.
*Well...I didn't exactly promise Piper..* He thought. Which meant, he didn't have to do this. But..thinking about what Piper said, he felt he had to. Like he did promise her, even though he didn't.
*Grow some balls Leo! Go talk to him!*
He thought. He shouldn't be scared of his own boyfriend, that was stupid! And plus, if anything went wrong, surely he had Piper to talk to.
*Nothing is gonna go wrong.*
He convinced himself.
He finally stopped spinning his chair and got up. He walked out of his workshop and headed to the Zeus Cabin.
When he got there, he started hesitating. He tried his best to convince himself to knock, but he just couldn't move his arm to the door. He felt so stupid.
*What if he's busy? You're just gonna bother him again!*
He immediately changed his mind, he went to turn around and head back, but suddenly, the door opened.
He looked up at the tall blonde standing Infront of him.
"Oh, Leo!" Jason exclaimed, a small smile spreading across his face.
*Gosh his smile's so cute..*
Leo thought as he felt his face heating up.
"What's up?" Jason asked, tilting his head the slightest.
Leo's eyes widened.
"Oh- um.." Leo said, suddenly at a lost for words. He felt his face heating up above normal levels. He felt so awkward and embarrassed.
Suddenly, Jason leaned over and put his hand out to grab him, or that's what Leo thought.
Leo panicked and backed up immediately. His hand overheated and suddenly flames bursted out of his fingers. He quickly put them out as best as he could.
"I- sorry!" Leo said, laughing and smiling awkwardly.
Gods, what was he doing?!
Jason just smiled back and pointed to his hair,
"You're hairs on fire to, that's what I was trying to put out." He said.
Leo blushed, feeling embarrassed.
He put the fire out in his hair,
"Thanks.." He said averting his eyes from Jason. Which was a big mistake. He shouldn't have taken his eyes off of him for a second.
Before Leo could realize how close Jason had gotten, he quickly grabbed Leo's waist and pulled him in.
Leo blushed and almost set his whole body on flames, but controlled himself not to, he didn't want to burn Jason, but he didn't want to be that close either.
Jason leaned in and kissed him, Leo couldn't help but kiss back.
Of course Leo didn't hate the kiss, he loved kissing Jason. His lips were so soft, his body against his felt amazing, he was so warm and it was just everything...amazing.
As the kiss ended, Leo felt pathetic as he cuddled close to Jason and buried his face into his chest.
*You promised yourself you wouldn't be a burden and bother him with you're stupid needs and wants!*
This thought washed over him a million times. He quickly tried to pull away, but Jason was quicker. He swooped Leo up and carried him inside his cabin, closing the door behind them.
Leo felt his face growing hot. Jason set Leo down on his bed, he sat himself down next to him.
"You've been acting so weird, What's wrong? Is there something bothering you?" Jason said, scooting closer and giving him that one look of concern that always made Leo collapse. He quickly scooted away, averting his eyes again, but Jason scooted him close again and grabbed his chin making him look at him.
"Leo, baby, please~" he said, this time his eyes had a hint of concern but also looked like a puppies eyes begging to be forgiven for something.
Leo blushed, with the way things were going, Leo was sure he would burst into flames any second. But he tried his best to keep cool.
"I-I'm fine Jason, it's just.." Leo hesitated, this was the part he was worried about all night and day long.
"It's just..?" Jason said, urging him to continue while scooting Leo closer. All while holding that unbaring look in his eyes.
"I..." Leo looked down, this time, Jason let him, he scooted Leo onto his lap and rested his head on Leo's shoulder.
Jason waited calmly for Leo to continue, Leo didn't know what he was thinking, but maybe Jason thought not looking at him and putting him in a more comfortable position would help him find his words better. Which, it kinda was helping. A lot.
Leo took a deep breath, maybe talking really fast and ranting about it would help get it out better,
"I don't want to be a burden to you! I-I heard you muttering in Latin and I'm sorry for making you upset, I didn't know you didn't like me kissing you in public- I-I'll stop from now on, I just want cuddles right now, but if you don't than that's ok! I don't want to bother you or anything- I'm sorry I was acting weird- I'm just really nervous and I know it's pathetic but I just-" Leo continued to ramble on and on about how he was sorry, and how he didn't want to be a burden or bother him. After about a minute of rambling, Jason suddenly tensed and grabbed Leo's face so Leo would look at him. Leo looked him in the eyes, worried he was mad, so he immediately apologized again.
"I-I'm sorry if I rambled to much, I'll st-" before he could even finish the sentence, Jason pulled him into a kiss. A good, long kiss.
The kiss ended and Leo took a small gasp of air before Jason spoke,
"Leo, I wasn't annoyed at you. I would never be mad at you, I just wasn't feeling cuddles. I don't care if you kiss and cuddle me, you're not bothering me at all."
Leo felt relieved, like a small weight had been lifted off his back. Jason was about to kiss him again, but then Piper walked in on them.