She's back

The school was shown as crows can be heard cawing as they fly high above the sky before new students were shown arriving as blood good great them with a smile "hello all my new ghouls and banshees, kookafurras--oh"she says as a creature pops and whirls as she laughs "and poltergeist monster high welcomes you"she says to the new students that were arriving.

The coffin cage was shown a sheath was adding something to his drink with already empty packets beside it"so my hair guy was like hairspray and I'm like no never use it"he says with his back pack on"and he goes it'll look great and I was like ok bad idea"heath says putting a top on his drink before facing them as he it takes his hair with a whoosh a as fury was shown wearing a black skirt with a spikes belt with her dark green tank top with a black crested moon with her black leather jacket as she wore here black wedge with black and green stockings. Her haired was in multiple braids with on the sides bide her face while the rest was pulled up into a high ponytail tail wearing her fangs and moon necklace as she holds a clip board with a small sign that says ask me as she stood beside Frankie and deuce as they laugh "even the scissors melted now I'm like totally banned from the Sun"heath adds leaning back with a smile.

Deuce was shown with a shirt mixed with different colors or green and brown like scales with a jacket with jeans and his boots as he wears his beni and classes"I've been banned from the salon since birth"he says with a smile.

Fury smirks"I do my own hair and the last time a went to a salon it ended up furry "she says as heath laugh's throwing an arm around his girlfriends shoulders.

"My hair doesn't grow on the account of it being from a dead person " Frankie says as she wore a metal studed leather jacket with yellow collar as her hair was done just like yesterday as she wore yellow bolt earrings with a black shirt with her necklace and mixed yellow and black skirt with different designs with ripped leggings and silver boots with black soul pumps.

Cleo was shown wearing a black dress with I'm scared designs as a belt hugs her waist with gold bandages on her arms as three blue scary beatles rest on her necklace as she wore blue Egyptian earrings while holding her golden pyramid bag on her wrist as she also wore gold wrappings around her legs with Egyptian style stud boots."and I have undone civilizations after lunch"she says to lagno who had her hair done a certain style with a blue jacket with a shirt and shirt shorts with back spandex underneath them with her shoes who smiles big"so do I"she says.

Draculaura was shown beside logna with some of her hair pinned back as she wore her cloak over her black and pink design dress with white stockings and black boots with bat earrings as clawdeen walks up with a black fur coat with a black top with a cheetah pattern skirt with a belt with her moon necklace as she wore black pump boots before Cleo's blue Beatles sudden flitter as they chitter as Cleo holds her hands out"what is it calm down what toras back"Cleo aksd as her scarbs chitter.

Cleo smiles before her scarbs go back to her necklace"oh my ra she's back "she says before a loud crack was heard as they turn to see fury clipping her board but the thing it was broken in half as Frankie looks at it wide eye as heath and deuce share a look this wasn't going to end well.

Just before a roar was heard as they turn around. A where cat jumps onto a table before jumping down into a crunch before then as people clap when she stands up . The girl had red short hair with her cat ears pierced as she wore a red leather jacket with spikes here and there with a plaid skirt with claw marks with a double chained belt as she wore a white shirt with a paw print with claw marks as she had a piercing over her eyebrow as she wore white tennis shoes with black soul pumps a she slowly stands up from her crunched position before turning to get monsters around her "monster high I've missed you"she says as people cheer and clap.

"Wow that's like and you and fury move"Frankie says as clawdeen leans over to Dracula"who is she and why is fury glaring at her"she asked.

"Toralei stripe the study abroad last year in scaris France and let's just says she and fury have a bigger hate towards each then fury did with Cleo"draculaura explains.