Snooping

Suddenly a door was shown before the door nob was completely pulled off leaving a hole as the door slowly creaks up showing Frankie smiling while the others eyes were widen"I probably should have used less oomph"she says.

Cleo looks at her in disbelief she wore an Egyptian dress with a looked white sweater with stockings and boots"probably breaking and entering is never good for campaigns"she says as Frankie looks down at the piece of door in her head raising an eyebrow before shrugging her shoulders as they soon all walk in one by one as she sits the door piece aside.

"Ellis is Missing to if he left with Draculura there might be clues to where they went."clawdeen says as fury walks as she looks around the room.

Cleo and Logna who wore a unique outfit with shorts and blue tank top with a small sea shall pattern black mesh top over it as her hair was in the same style as they were beside the door "keep watch"Cleo says.

Logna nods her head "right and if someone comes eat them"she says as Cleo shakes her head "what no just just whistle or knock at the door"she says.

"And then take a little nipple"logna says as Cleo gives her a stirn look."no no nibbling "she says as logna pouts before going to do her job as Cleo closed the door.

Fury was yanking out books to see if she can find anything before tossing them as Frankie looks in a closet seeing a suitcase."hey"she says before pulling out the suit case as she walks over to the table sitting it down"his suitcase is still here so he left in a hurry."she says as they all walk over.

Frankie opens it showing no clothes as it was empty as fury growls"oh he's gonna get it "she snarls as heath rubbs her shoulders.

Frankie then notice something "wait there's something under here"she grabs a hanging pocket as she opens it before pulling a card out"98134 five digits that's called a postal card in the human world colloquially know as a zip code my parts don't know this place"she says as Cleo typed away on her phone"98134 is in a place called seetle"she says.

"Seattle why would a monster high student have a secret return address in the human world"clawdeen says as they all share looks this wasn't good.

They were shown shown walking outside "as campaign manager I'm aiding in this criminal action under protest"Cleo says a stray walks down stone steps before they were shown heading to the portal on a ground path"clawdeen cleos right it's to dangerous out there"Frankie says.

"Believe I know I'll be careful "clawdeen says as they stop in front of her portal as fury blocks out the rest as she had only one thought on mind and that was bringing her cub home.

"Why do you have to go alone"deuce asked breaking her out of her thoughts.

"Can you do This"clawdeen asked them before holding a hand out a she takes a deep breath before her claws and fangs slowly disappear,with her ears and hair as she went back to her human form as she smiles.

"That is still so cool"deuce says with a smile.

"You guys wait here ok I'm the human this is my job"clawdeen says as Cleo walks up to her holding one of her blue scarabs"I'm sending this little gal with you her name is bastet after the Egyptian goddess of protection she can detect magical energy which might come in handy for finding witches."she says handing her over to clawdeen who smiles at them before taking a deep breath walking through the portal.

"We're not letting her do this alone are we"fury says as they shake there heads no.