The party

Fury was shown sitting with heath and decue. Her hair was now curly to her lowe back as she wore black leather shorts with a double chain with a dark emerald green tank top with black fish net gloves up to her elbows with her bracelets, fang necklace and spike choker with black boots.

Heath wore his usual with a t shirt with his letterman jacket and jeans with tennis shoes with his hair gelled back with style.

Decue wore jeans with a long white loose sweater with his snake necklace with Bennie and glasses as they were all sitting down he was sitting on the couch while fury sits in heaths lap they've been dating over the summer.

Decue throws a piece of food at heath as her boyfriend catches it in his mouth as the two boys cheers "I'm en Fuego"he says smiling as fury rolls her eyes playfully.

"Well not literally I'm pacing myself"heath says as he slightly leans towards deuce "will there be dancing later"he asked.

"Hmph I hope so"fury says from his arms.

"There usually is right d"he asked Draculura who walks over with a smile sitting on the arm of the couch"it's always a crowd pleaser"she says wearing a cute back dress with stockings and boots while fury takes a few bits out her bag.

"Speaking of crowd pleasing any sign of the worlds newest eek tok star"decue asked.

Fury hmm"speaking of were is are other favorite wolf.

"Now yet but she better get here soon if she knows what's good for her"Draculura says as moe comes out of decues benni biting him in the cheek making decue groan"ow moe again"he says as the snake slithers back into his Beni with a hiss as fury looks at her brother figure in worried usually his snakes don't act like this.

"Bad hair day"Draculura asked with a raised eyebrow.

Decue shrugs his shoulders "yeah they've just been on edge lately"he says.

As heath huffs"that's because they're bored you never let them out bro let your light shine"he says with a smiles as he lights his hair fire making fury smack him in the chest as she holds her chest"heath no flame!"Draculura yells as heaths fire disappears as he hides behind furys shoulder with wide eyes as Draculura walks over with a glare with a black suit with a red vest and his cape "I said no flame!"he says.

"Yes Sir"heath says from hiding behind fury who raises an eyebrow at her boyfriend while Draculura pulls her father aside to scold him. Soon the door bell ring as the wolf and vamp smirk finally she's here.

"I'll be back heath"fury says getting up kissing heath on the check making him sigh in bliss as deuce smirks "man you've got it back"he says as heath blushes while Draculura and fury walk through the house towards the door.

As they opened it clawdeen was shown with a cheetah pattern dress with purple sleeves and boots as she smiles "your late"Draculura says with a smirk.

Clawdeen looks at her amused"nice to see you to and hey fury but I just had to pick up a friend "she says with a smile as fury waves smiling before suddenly Frankie appeared beside clawdeen"hi it's me I'm the friend"she says with her hair down in a different style partial in the front as some was pulled in the back as she had a few braids here and there pinned back. She wore a black design sweater with a black jacket with yellow trimm and a grey and black mix match skirt with a pair of black leggings with rips with white short boots with yellow pumps with a belt and yellow bolt earrings as the ghouls laugh"the boos are back"clawdeen says before they all share a group hug as the squeal before pulling away.

"This is going to be--"Draculura starts off as the four smile "best year ever!"they yell as one with big smiles before they'll walk back in as music is heard fun the background as clawdeen and Frankie looks around in awe"guys this is amazing "clawdeen says.

Fury smirks flipping her head "I do go a talent with help throwing parties with this lucky ghoul"she says side hugging Draculura who smiles "thank you clawdeen"she says just as people noticed clawdeen as they pull out there phones "look it's really her"a person says.

"Hi clawdeen"one says as many people wave at her making clawdeen confused "uh do I know them"she asked the other three.

"No you silly wolf it's that eek tok video everyones seen it"Draculura says as clawdeen thin realized"oh"she says surprised before Frankie runs off seeing logna and ghoulia as fury sighs before following after ever before winking at clawdeen who was confused before she turns and faces decue as fury giggles for her best friend before looking for Frankie.