You know who you're monsters our

A pink birthday cake was shown with the number 1699 and bat decorations as Frankie holds out a finger letter electricity cackles as she let up the candles she wore a black and white short one side with thick stripes and the other checkered pattern them with a blue leather jacket with studs as she wore a black skirt with a grey design on the side with a loop chain belt with black ripped leggings and her sliver studs heel boots with black sould as her hair was down different with a fer parts sectioned and pulled back making a cute style.

Clawdeen wore a purple dress with crescent moon sleeves with pick cuffs and black heel boots with a pink cheetah belt tied around her face"nice"she says with a smile as they laugh.

"I think I finally got my new upgrades under control "Frankie says with a smile as clawdeen picks up the birthday cake.

Fury was shown with her hair down with two side pigtails in braids as she wore black jean shorts with a neon green tank top with a black crestet moon as she wore a short black leather jack with spikes as she wore knee high black boots with chains around the ankles as she wore her fang necklace.

They were throwing Draculuras party at the school as they walk over to the birthday girl with smiles. Draculura was wearing a black dress with a pink fluffy middle with her bangs pulled back into a high ponytail over her hair as she wore a a tiara on her head as she also wore black heeled boots as she smiles"looks like you got that's party you wanted after all"clawdeen says with a smile as fury and Frankie sit down they had moved some things around there dorm room for the party.

The others were there as well heath wore a nice flame shirt with jeans,Cleo wore a beautiful gold long sleeve Egyptian dress with boots, deuce wore jeans with a grey shirt and green leather jacket with his Beni and glasses while logna wore a cute teal colored dress with boots.

"Weather born or hatched or spawned from slime today's the day your special time 13 moons have come and gone and so we sing this birthday song 13 moons 13 moons 13 moons again "they all sing to Draculura clapping there hands as well "make a wish cub"fury smiles as Draculura thinks before blowing out her candles as they all cheer.

Just then demi walks through the door with a smile "bloodgoods about to announce the prefect results"she says before walking back through the door as the group shares smiles before running out the door.

Soon everyone was shown around the two crystal skulls in the main part of the school as bloodgood stands central toralei walks past them wearing a black long sleeve shirt with a sleeveless rock leather jacket with a black belt over her red flannel skirt as she wore knee high socks with white tips and boots.

"Attention attention students"blood good says as the four ghouls huddled tigi"let's see if I got my wish"Draculura says as they smile.

Two students stand by the covered skulls with blood good in the middle"in our schools grand tradition of prefect electio the moment has come this years prefect is..."she says as tye two students un cover the sculls clawdeens was filled all the way to the top"clawdeen wolf!"she announced as fury howls hugging a shocked clawdeen as everyone cheers while toralei frowns.

Fury sees this as she walks over"I want to say thank you and I'm sorry truce"she says with a soft smile holding a hand out shocking toralei who lets a small smile grace her face."your welcome and I'm sorry to...truce the two sides of the moon need to stick together"she says as they shake hands as they smile"now I think there's a certain wolf I need to apologize to as well"toraiel says she walks over to clawdeen.

Heath walks over to his girlfriend "so are we gonna talk about the kiss last night"he says with hands in his pockets. Fury smirks"oh you mean this kiss"she says placing her arms around his neck as she pulls him into a kiss as he sits his hands on her waist as many whistle and cheer.