Sneaking into the humans world

Seattle City was shown as clawdeen was shown walking through a small food court in front of Coleman eves.

"Ow babe you stepped on my foot"fury was heard.

"Yo I just saw her she's here"deuce was heard.

"Dude I'm not arguing with you right now"heath was heard as she huffs before walking to where she heard the voices before seeing Frankie,fury, deuce and heath all wereing hoodies and sunglasses for disguises.

"Shh y'all guys are being to loud"Frankie says trying to get them to be quiet as clawdeen stops behind them"yeah um. Just because my humans senses are weak doesn't mean that they don't exist"she whispered yells at them as they turn around.

"I asked you to wait for me"she says.

"What clawdeen you really thought I was going to let my cub going to the humoral by herself where another one is."fury says crossing her arms.

"She right I mean technically we never agreed"decue says.

"We're here to help"Frankie says with a sheepish smile.

"I said this was a bad idea "heath says making fury smack his chest as he grunts"sorry babe"he says.

Clawdeen nod her head "yes it's too dangerous"she says as Frankie smiles "that's why we're in disguise"she says.

Clawdeen huffs"sunglasses are not a disguise"she says as deuce walks over to his girl"claws we couldn't let you do this alone "he says as clawdeen sighs"all right well uh keep your hoods up for your own sake and just try to act unatural ok"she tells them before walking towards Coleman eve.

They were shown at a table as heath was eating some food while clawdeen was on the phone with them as heath moans with food in his mouth "what's that sound"clawdeen asked over the phone.

"My boyfriend eating like a pig"fury says as the other to laugh when heath pouts with food in his mouth making him look like a chipmunk.

"Dog meat is fire"he says swallowing his food while holding a hotdog.

"Oh no it's not dog the name hot dog was coined in 1860s when when German immigrants began settling. Long since sausages which they nicknamed dachshund sausages like the dog breed "Franky says with a smile as fury blinks.

Heath nods his head "dachshund is fire"he says causing fury to snort.

"Ok enjoy "Frankie says with a smile.

They look at the phone as the inside the building was shown"it looks fancy in there"decue says.

"It is fancy"clawdeen says over the phone before a chirrting is heard"wait guys "she said making them share worried looks.

"Cub"fury says worried.

"What's happening"deuce asked.

"Guys I think bastet senses magic somewhere. No everywhere"clawdeen says making fury bite her nails worried.

Frankie then shakes her head "wait Coleman eves"she says grabbing a pencil out of her pocket as the paper out of heath tray"it's an anagram"she says.

"It's an anagram what's an anagram"heath says confused as fury huffs at her boyfriend "do you ever pay attention in glass"she says.

"It's a word or phrase that uses the same letters to spell different things like a secret message"Frankie says as she writes down the name before uncodeing it as the secret message was Salem coven as furys eyes widen as she subconsciously grabs the back of her scar on her neck.

Decue grabs the paper "Salem coven weight the companies are coming"he asked confused.

"The mother of all cousins from the Salem witch trials"Frankie explained as fury need to get get her cubs and them out of here this wasn't good.

"The Salem witch trials"heath asked with wide eyes.

"In 1692 colonial Massachusetts 200 people were accused of practicing witchcraft 19 witches were executed"Frankie explained.

"So humans treat which is as bad as they treat monsters"heath says.

"Yeah it's witches treat monsters worse clawdeen get out of there now "decue says.

"Draculaura is here alone"clawdeen says worried over the phone as they all shared worried looks they needed to get Draculura out of there as soon as possible.

"Well we need a better plan than walking right to the mouth of the oven"Deuce says as it went silent."wait I know someone who can help"she said making them all share confused looks.