𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊: 𝙷𝚞 𝚃𝚊𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚀𝚒𝚚𝚒 𝚋𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚔𝚎!

"Okay! Okay! I gotta be fast! And Qiqi! You're going to help me!" Hu Tao said as she took the small girl's hand and hurried inside a kitchen, she was holding a bag of ingredients, which she placed on a table nearby.

Qiqi seemed uncomfortable with the physical touch but she didn't say anything to the ghostly girl.

The reason for this hurry, is because a few days ago, when Hu Tao and Y/N were returning from the border, Y/N had said something surprising.

"I actually just remembered, but apparently today is my birthday." He said casually, as Hu Tao was still in a state of shock from their kiss. "Huh? Today!?" She asked, 'I don't have anything planned! I don't know how to bake a cake! For today?' She thought as they walked forward.

"Well, um, happy birthday! One year closer to death... Hehe" She said, still planning her next moves.

'When I get back, I'll buy some stuff to bake but... Should I throw a party...? I don't know if he'd like a birthday party...'

And as such, she decided to bake a cake, and somehow she dragged Qiqi into it.

"Y/N and Jinhua are out spying on the Fatui Bank or something, still, we need to hurry..." She said, as she opened a recipe book she bought minutes ago.

"Birthday? I do not understand the human need to celebrate such a day." Jinhua said, as she cleaned one of her gauntlets with a handkerchief. "Oh come on, Jin? Just make sure he doesn't come back for a while!" Hu Tao holds both of Jinhua's hands together as she asks. "Hmph. Whatever." "Thank you Jin!"

Hu Tao quickly reads the recipe and memorizes it. "Qiqi, can you please just put a small layer of butter on this cake pan?" She hands Qiqi the cake pan, which she holds. "Qiqi wants cake. Qiqi will help." She says, as she uses a napkin to put butter on the pan. "Thank you, Qiqi." Hu Tao says, before grabbing a few of the materials and a bowl.

'Hm, seems like Qiqi is still wary of me... Ugh... Well, at least she's not running away like before...'

She thinks as she placed the eggs, butter and sugar on the bowl, and began mixing it with a large spoon, muttering to herself as she mixed it. "I wonder if he's going to like it..."

After a few minutes, the mix was made, so she added flour and milk, and began mixing it once again. 'Wow, this is actually kind of tiring...' She thinks as she mixed the ingredients together. "Qiqi's done..." Qiqi said, as she placed the pan on the table. "Oh, good job Qiqi! Can you please just turn on the oven now?" Hu Tao said, unaware of the growing fear inside Qiqi.

She looked at the oven, which was about her height, however it looked giant in her perspective, it was a dangerous enemy, maybe even her arch-nemesis. It would take a lot of courage and strength to be able to face the machine. In Qiqi's mind, lava flowed down from the oven's insides as the heat made her skin rot as she approached it.

The distance between her and the oven was that of about two or three steps, but in her mind that seemed like traversing a desert with no water, and the sun hitting her face at every moment. However, after a long battle of struggles, and surpassing her own fears, Qiqi finally pressed the on button, and the oven turned on.

To Hu Tao, she watched with a confused expression as Qiqi slowly took two steps forward and slowly placed a finger on the button, and backed away quickly afterwards.

She almost asked Qiqi to check the oven's temperature, but after careful reconsideration, she decided against it, due to Qiqi's last attempt.

Meanwhile, Qiqi stood still, wary of both Hu Tao, and now the oven, which was getting hotter at every moment.