6. 𝙰 𝚂𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚙 𝙾𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜

"The book is here, the food and water is also here, and the tent is here as well, I think that's everything ready!" I said to one as I prepared my backpack.

Today was the day I would be doing that one commission that apparently will take days to finish. I had already prepared all of the things I needed, so there was nothing stopping me from just going there and doing it.

The Adventurer's Guild had even arranged one of these waveriders for me to get to Guyun Stone Forest without having to wait for the tides to go down!

Lan said it would be in the harbor, and today at noon she would be waiting for me there, and I had put my beautiful clothes meant for 'travelling', and went out of the hotel.

Now, I had currently 200K Mora, with the reward for this commission, I would have 350K, and that would be enough so I could finally leave this damn hotel that I hate so much.

- Well, if ignoring the amount I'm saving for Beidou. -

I thought, as I made my way to the harbor, the lively city around me lighting up my way as I looked at the houses in the streets.

- I wonder how much a house costs... who do I even ask for that kind of stuff? Ganyu? Ningguang? After my last meeting with them I'm not too sure about doing that... - I thought as I stared at my current clothes.

- Still, totally worth it. -

I headed towards the harbor, the backpack had some weight, which would slow me down a little bit if I had to fight something, but I could always just take it off and pick it up after the fight, right?

The wood made a few noises as I walked, and in the distance. I could faintly see Lan, as she looked around until finally seeing me, she seemed a bit tired, had she gotten here early and I made her wait? I hope not.

"Hey Lan, I'm here to do the commission, sorry if I made you wait, I should've came earlier." The time was exactly noon, and I wasn't late at all, but I felt bad when she looked a bit tired.

"Oh, no! It's not your fault, I accidentally got here early, it's okay!" She said, as she put on a fake smile, and she motioned towards the waverider next to her.

"Here is the waverider we said we would arrange for you, although sailing with it isn't that hard, I left a manual just in case you need it, anyway, I'll be going back now, I wish you luck, Y/N." She said, and walked away right after, after she was away from my sight, I stared back at the waverider.

- Surely it's not that hard huh?-

I thought as I opened the door to its insides and grabbed the manual that was laying on top of the chair, that I assume I will be sitting at when I'm 'driving' this boat, or is it a ship? I never understood the difference, or no one explained it to me before.

After reading the manual for a minute or two, I decide to enter the waverider and give it a try.

I sat down on the 'control chair' as I decided to call it, and carefully studied the waverider's controls, and after gathering a bit of courage, I decided to turn it on, and start sailing.

"And... here I go!" I said as the waverider began to go forward, I began to turn left, since I was heading to Guyun Stone Forest.

"This can go faster... Now where is the button again? Oh, right here!" I looked around the controls and found the accelerator button? Or whatever it's called, and pressed it.

The waverider responded by going faster than before, at this rate, a trip that would take me a few hours to finish by foot is taking at most half an hour or so.

I looked at the window to my left, and I could see Liyue Harbor from an angle I thought I'd never see it from, I gazed at the ocean, and watched as the waverider formed small waves as it went forward.