10. 𝚃𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜!

The sun had begun to rise up on the world of Teyvat as sunrise approached, and Liyue Harbor's citizens had started to go out of their residences.

As such, the day had just begun to a certain someone.

A man, after realizing he had been robbed, yelled: "THIEF! COME BACK HERE!"

Said thief swifly climbed the walls of a nearby house and landed on the rooftop. In his hands there was a golden statue, around the size of his own hand, which he quickly shoved inside his pocket.

The thief had gray hair and blue eyes, and he used a mask that covered his face down from the nose, and he wore an upgraded version of a treasure hoarder outfit, apparently designed to run faster.

"You'll never catch me! The Great Silverstep!" 'Silverstep' began laughing loudly as the Milileth soldiers had almost finished climbing up the rooftops, however he quickly pushes one after the other to the ground until all were at the floor.

He began to run away, meanwhile all the Milileth Soldiers had began trying to catch him however they failed as the thief once again started running, leaping from roof to roof, and even jumping and landing on people's heads as he stepped on them to push himself higher.

- I can see the gates from here, if I get there then no one could stop me! -

The man he had originally stolen the statue from still managed to catch up, however he lost his energy and stopped to catch his breath.

"Give me... give it back to me..." He muttered as he put his hands on his knees, and watched as the thief got further and further away.

"13K- No, how about 15K for me to get that thing back for you?" The man almost jumped as he was scared so suddenly, "Who- Who the hell are you?" He asks to the person behind him, who wore a black mask, and the rest of their face being hidden by the shadows of a nearby buildings.

"Right, I think I'm hanging out with Tao too much... You can say I'm just an adventurer, now, will you accept the deal? He's getting away, you know?" The man looks at the thief, who was almost not visible, and nods, "Please get him." He says.

I took a step forward, showing my face to the man as I then glanced at where the thief had ran off to.

"Then, I should get ready for a race..." I dash forward in high speed in the direction the thief is running.

I lept high up in the air, grabbing a nearby pole, and use it to impulsionate me towards another rooftop, landing on my feet, before I quickly ran towards the thief.

I use every object I can, be it to jump on top of something to go higher, or to hold on a metal bar and do some type of acrobatics to go faster.

And that way, I quickly catch up to the thief, who was almost reaching Liyue's gates yelling: "You can't catch me!" as he jumped from rooftop to rooftop.

He then dropped back on the ground as the guards stood on his way to stop him from fleeing, however he easily dodged their attacks as he leaps above them, doing a backflip and pushing both soldiers' heads onto the ground, probably to show off, before he lands on his feet.

"This is why stealing is so easy!" He turns over to the gates, which had no soldiers left for him to fight.

"See! I'm so much- Wha-" He walked over to the gate, and turned to the city as he expected there to be only soldiers far away, however I quickly landed on my feet and hit him with a side whip kick on his head, which pushed him back. He placed a hand on his head, to realize there was ice covering most of the area where I struck him.

"Who-Who the hell are you!?" He quickly recollected his stance and pulled a sword from somewhere as I stood between him and the gates.

"I'm just an adventurer, who wishes to protect Liyue" I say, as I unsheathed Dragon's Frostbite, and parried the attack he threw at me. Due to his lack of experience and his weak grip on the sword, I'm able to throw his sword away from his hands as our weapons clashed.