fifty three

An update!!! Yay. You're welcome. I felt inspired because I'm in Benidorm and I rewatched the pub golf video. I love these guys man 😭

JULY 12TH, 2023

"I missed you, though," Kirsty says, hugging me tightly. "We need to plan to have another girls day soon," she says, obviously not wanting to let go from the hug.

I don't particularly want to let go either. Despite working together, nothing would beat days where we could just lounge about all day, and — well, gossip, bitch, relax — whatever you wanted to label it, we did it.

"I missed you too. Although, we're literally seeing each other on Wednesday," I laugh, excited for three days off we were due to have, after a few weeks of busy scheduling. Filming, lots of different locations, nearly every day. I hadn't had more than one day off at a time in a while.

"Yeah, but it's not the same though, is it?" She vocalizes my literal thoughts out loud, and I do quite literally believe we might be platonic soulmates, despite only knowing each other for less than a year.

"I was just thinking the same thing, actually. Anyway, I better get home. Harry promised to meet me at mine, he's supposedly cooking dinner tonight," I grin, excited to spend time with him. We'd pretty much been living at each others apartments for days at a time, and right now he was coming over to mine more often than not.

"Alright. I'll come see you out," she says, and I yell a goodbye to Kon, hearing a vague shout from the distance, most likely the office.

She walks me to the door, and when I open it, I'm in for a surprise. By my car, leaning against it actually, is Harry, with a huge grin on my face.

"About time," he smirks, standing up properly, coming towards the front of their house, hands in his pockets.

"What are you doing here?!" I exclaim, but of course happy to see him.

"Got the tube here. Thought I'd surprise you and drive us back to yours," he says, pecking my cheek before giving Kirsty a quick hug, asking how she was.

"I'm good, thanks Harry. Tilda, I'll see you Wednesday. Enjoy your ride...home," she smirks, and then steps back into her house, leaving us both on the porch.

"You really travelled all the way here just to drive me home?" I ask, completely amazed and impressed at the dedication.

"Yes, I did. I had nothing else -" he starts, but I raise my eyebrow because I know he definitely has lots to do. "Okay, okay, yes I have a long list to do but I thought it would be a nice surprise. Is it a nice surprise?" He asks, and I can't keep the smile off my face so he knows it is.

He leans in, capturing my lips with a kiss. Once again, another surprise, but it's another one I welcome, and enjoy. Pulling him closer, I wrap my arms around him, savoring the moment. It was times like this that made all of the busyness and chaos worth it. Time seemed to slow down when I was with him.

Breaking the kiss, he makes eye contact with me again. "Best get off their front door before they start using their ring doorbell to spy on us. Let's get you home so I can cook us dinner, yeah?" He says, taking my hand and leading us back to my car.

"Still up for driving?" I ask, car keys dangling from my hand.

"Course. You trust me in your car?"

I roll my eyes, chucking him the car keys and settling in to my own passenger seat. It felt a little weird, obviously I was used to being a passenger, but not in my own car. I wasn't complaining, though.

He started up the car, and it was now that I felt a sudden sense of happiness. It wasn't unusual, I found happiness easier to embrace than I had in the past, but since Harry, and the other guys, I'd been able to be really in touch with it. I was so lucky to be surrounded by all of these people, and it made me feel really grateful.