f o u r t e e n [M]

Here you go, my lovely feral creatures! <3
I'm sorry for being absolutely bloody unable to keep my smut short, thank you for your patience and I hope I lived up to everybody's expectations! Don't hesitate to leave feedback because by God, I need it. Haven't written smut in over a month. 

3687 Words below — Reading time roughly 10 minutes!

--------------------------------------------------

As soon as your request left your glistening, parted lips, you pulled Ghost's body closer by his belt, eliciting a guttural groan from him.

"Are you sure?", he asked involuntarily. There was no way he would deny you your wish, but he didn't want you doing something you might regret.

"(y/n)", Mike said warningly, and he grew more agitated when you and Ghost ignored him, "don't."

"Very sure", you whispered, and Ghost's lids fluttered in excitement.

"I'll fucking kill you if you do that, (y/n)", Mike spat behind you.

You rolled your eyes and turned your head, barely glancing at him before you addressed him.

"What, because I'm your property?", you laughed.

"You'll regret this, you fucking little whore, you think I'll let you off the hook after fucking humiliating me like that?"

You contorted your face in disgust as droplets of Mike's spit landed on your back, and you immediately pulled your sweater off and tossed it into the corner, taking both men by surprise.

Under your husband's angrily twitching eyes, Ghost's hummed and let his hands and eyes wander over your exposed chest, your tits looking exceptional in the sheer bralette.

His finger trailed upwards, grazing your stomach and the valley between your breasts, and leaving goosebumps in its wake before his thumb came to rest on one of your nipples. A faint whimper escaped your lips as he started rolling it around with the pad of his thumb.

"Tell me, love... How often did he make you cum?", he asked lowly, and Mike scoffed in the background.

"Uhm– ", you started breathily, "once, if I was lucky."

Now it was Ghost's turn to scoff, almost offended with how selfish Mike had apparently been.

"You lying bitch, you know damn well you couldn't get enough of my cock— "

"—I was faking it most of the time. His pleasure came first", you interrupted him, still locking eyes with Ghost.

"That bad, mh?", he hummed, drowning out Mike's clamouring coming from behind you, and you nodded.

His thumb playing with your nipple did wonders to distract you, but the agitating voice still prevented you from relaxing, and from letting yourself fall into Ghost's hands to the point of no return.

"You want him to shut up?", he asked now, as if reading your mind, and again you answered with a nod.

He guided you to sit on the edge of the bed with his body before turning to his duffle bag, rummaging around until he found the silver duct tape he always carried with him.

As soon as his hands left your body, you longingly wished for him to come back.

"If I ever get my hands on you I'll fucking gut you, you fucking filthy whore, I'll torture you until you beg me to kill you and then I'll fu– "

Mike's threatening words were only meant for you as he spat them out between his teeth, but Ghost heard them nonetheless, and it was his turn now to close the distance between him and Mike with a few heavy steps before his hard fist shattered Mike's jaw.