Chapter two

CHAPTER TWO: shape shifting

'•.,¸¸,.•'¯ ꓄ꃅꍟ ꃅꀎꈤ꓄ꍟꋪ'ꌗ ꃅꂦꈤꂦꋪ ¯'•.,¸¸,.•'

EREBUS ARGENT WAS WELL-AWARE THAT HIS COUSIN, WAS STILL SEEING SCOTT. In the beginning, he had panicked. He had been worried about what his uncle and grandfather would do, when discovering this. And then finding out that Erebus knew.

He had no time to worry about that, as his grandfather wanted to talk about why Kate was dead.

He hated that both Chris and Victoria had left. Allison was gone as-well.

Gerard had walked into Erebus room, who left the room unlocked. He knew that his grandfather would want to talk to him while no one else was in the house.  "Erebus," Gerard called.

"Gerard," Erebus replied back, looking up at where he sat, at the edge of his bed.

"So, what exactly happened that night?"

"Kate captured a werewolf," Erebus speaks, doesn't name Derek. Doesn't name Scott. Even though he knows that his grandfather will find out soon. "She electrocuted- uncle Chris and I found out."

"You helped a werewolf?" Gerard asked, sounding angry and disgusted.

Erebus realized, to late, that he had messed up. Not only had he admitted to helping a wolf, but, he had sold out Chris in doing so. "The wolf hadn't killed." Scott hasn't. It was clear that Derek had, after all the other had blue eyes. "She was torturing him."

Shit.  Maybe he could lie? "And then, the alpha killed her."

"And where we're you?"

"Making sure the alpha didn't kill Chris."

What Erebus hadn't expected, but, probably should have, was for Gerard's hand to come up, hit him across the face. The blond-haired boy's head snapped to the side. He simply turned his head back to the man, looking up at him as if he hadn't done it. As if the side of his face didn't hurt, or that, as he had been hit, he hadn't accidentally bit his lip, causing for it to bleed.

"Kate said that she could handle it." He lied. "She had a gun with wolves-bane bullets. Uncle Chris was unconscious, he wasn't moving." He adds, the truth. "I wanted to make sure the Alpha didn't kill him."
'•.,¸¸,.•'¯ ꓄ꃅꍟ ꃅꀎꈤ꓄ꍟꋪ'ꌗ ꃅꂦꈤꂦꋪ ¯'•.,¸¸,.•'

Allison frowned when seeing the split lip of her cousin, who definitely didn't have that before. "What happened?" She gestured to his lip.