Chapter four

CHAPTER FOUR: night school

◦•●◉✿ ŤĤẸ ĤǗŇŤẸŘ'Ŝ ĤỖŇỖŘ ✿◉●•◦

"So, I will kill Scott," EREBUS ARGENT TOLD HIS COUSIN, SERIOUS TONE. "Do you want to see me kill him or would you rather-"

Her phone rings, interrupting his threat.

"Please don't just give me a second," Allison tells her cousin as she picks up the phone.

"Lydia says we're coming to get you," a male voice says.

Allison sighs. "Please don't. Okay? I'm sure he's on his way. He's only...twenty six minutes late."

"You hear that? First it's; he's only twenty six minutes late, a month later it's; 'he only hit me when he's drunk'."

"Look, I'll take you out somewhere. Come on, A and E back to making uncle Chris stress about who's going to break an arm next." Erebus tells her.

"That was always you. I swear I cried more than you did," Allison said.

"We're picking you up," the voice says again.

"No."

"To late."

A car stops in front of the two. Allison hangs up as a boy rolls done the driver window. "Lydia gets what Lydia wants. Come on, get in. We can stop by his place and see if he's there."

"Jackson, Lydia, this is Erebus," Allison introduced, reaching out and pulling his hand. "My little cousin."

"You're barley older then me," he says, offended.

Allison's phone rings.

"Is that him with the best explanation ever on why he's half a freaking hour late?" Lydia mocked.

"Not exactly."
◦•●◉✿ ŤĤẸ ĤǗŇŤẸŘ'Ŝ ĤỖŇỖŘ ✿◉●•◦

"He asked you to the school?" Erebus questioned, looking up at the place. "You do know that's in very horror movie, not to do list, right?"

"They lock the doors at night, you know," Lydia says.

"Breaking in is pretty easy," Erebus says, makes a gesture to the open door. "Okay, Ally, seriously, this is a bad idea."