Chapter six

CHAPTER SIX: wolf's bane

]|I{•------» ŤĤĔ ĤÚŃŤĔŔ'Ś ĤŐŃŐŔ «------•}I|[

EREBUS ARGENT WAS GREAT AT MASKING HIS EMOTIONS, FAKING EMOTIONS, BUT WHAT HE FOUND DIFFICULT, WAS ACTUALLY FEELING THE EMOTION HE SHOULD BE FEELING. Example, Allison had been terrified after the night at the school. But, Erebus didn't. He had only been worried for Allison, not even himself.

Since uncle Chris was on the hunt for Derek Hale, as well as the police department of Beacon Hills.

Allison laid next to him, he hasn't known what to do to comfort the girl since her break up with Scott and suggested a movie night.

Erebus tilted the bag of popcorn to her.

"It was so obvious he was killer!" Erebus says. "Look at him. He's got the killer energy. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with people? Can we watch another show?"

"You suggested this show," Allison made known.

"Yeah. But I didn't know how shitty it was! How did the trailer look so good and then it's this!"

"So, change the show," Allison says, her mood no longer upset and sad, instead, amused.

"I have a fear that the show I chose next will be bad. Seriously, don't you have class tomorrow?"

"Oh, come on. Let's just watch one more."

Erebus's eyes narrows at the girl. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah." She shakes her head. "Just...I don't get why Scott would lock us in that room, and lock you in another?"

Erebus was just surprised the other had enough control do to that. "He was up against serial killer, he probably just panicked and figured if he locked us in, Derek couldn't get us. You've got school tomorrow, you should go to sleep."

Allison eyes him with suspicion.
]|I{•------» ŤĤĔ ĤÚŃŤĔŔ'Ś ĤŐŃŐŔ «------•}I|[

"I tried! It's not like I allowed her to leave the classroom! She was perfectly save with the others! They could have made another chemical fire bomb," Erebus snapped.

He had been left alone with his mother, who had take the chance to leather him about what happens in the school that night.

"You could have gotten all of them killed! Did you even have any of your weapons?" Kate fired back.