Next Lifetime

Beta Read by jaeebreezy

Bronwyn's POV

With my face buried deep into my pillow, my sweat slicked skin plasters my hair to my face. My lips poke through my wet curls as I moan into my pillow and bite down. Trystan kneels behind me slowly stroking my walls. Slowly driving me crazy. Wanting every inch of him in me. I press my chest deeper into the bed, and push my ass up higher, then throw it back forcing more of him into me.

Trystan's breath catches and he moans, "Mmm shit Bronwyn." I love the way he says my name. Everything about him is top tier. He's doing god's work inside me right now and I can't get enough.

He caresses his way up my back to my shoulders then finds my arms. He takes my hands into his and pulls them behind me, then with a sense of urgency he speeds up his strokes slamming himself into me. Using my arms to pull me to him. The sound of our skin clapping echoes around the room as my ass repeatedly meets his hips. I want this ache. I want him in me all the time.

A dreamlike state washes over me as Trystan drills and fills me. I'm not ready to let go. I don't want to yet. I wanna see his face. I want him to see mine. I wanna kiss him while we cum all over each other. He must feel my desire because he pulls himself from me. The loss is damn near devastating.

Through ragged breathing he says, "As much as I love watching your pretty round ass rocking against me..." He bends down and gives my ass a little nibble. "...I wanna see your face when you scream my name."

"Fuck me however you want." I purr.

He rolls me onto my back, and does just that. Plunging himself back deep inside me. I'm so full as he works me over. I wrap my legs around his back so he can't pull away even if he wanted to. I'm getting everything he's giving. His full weight on top of me. Every inch of his dick deep inside me. We're both chasing the same high and I clench my walls around his dick as it throbs inside me. That dreamy feeling finds me again and I start to let go. Trystan raises up on his knees, lifting my hips with him and fucks me dizzy. I can't hold back anymore and neither can he. We watch each other as we both lose ourselves to the ecstasy. He pulls out soaking my sheets with his seeds. Pulling me away from the wetness, he spoons me while stroking my hair until my body stops trembling. Then we lay there, his arms wrapped snugly around me, in the quiet afterglow.

I'm not ready for what comes next.

Trystan's POV

Bronwyn turns over to face me, locking her eyes with mine. The way she looks at me, so intense and deep I wanna take her mouth in mine and take her breath away. Besides the day she slipped up at the winery, she has avoided kissing me all this time. We've come this far, why not go all the way? I would never disrespect her by breaking her rule, but at the same time, damn I desperately wanna taste her lips.

Maybe she's reading my mind or maybe she just can't take it anymore either because she leans in and kisses me. I quickly take the lead caressing her mouth with mine. The last time she pulled away, but not tonight. Tonight I'm not letting her. I tangle my hands in her hair to hold her in place as I nip at her top lip. Hungry for the taste of her, I pull her closer and claim her mouth in a kiss that makes her cling to me. I can't get enough of her.

After a while we pull back slightly to catch our breath. While her lips linger on mine, she whispers. "God I wish we could have met another way, at some other time. Then I could give you all of me. I care about you so damn much Trystan and I know that I would be crazy in love with you."

"Don't say what I think you're about to say." I breathe a frustrated breath readying myself for her next words.

She runs a tender hand down the side of my face, smoothing my beard. I already know what she's going to say. And even though she's right, doesn't mean I have to like it.

"You deserve someone who can give you all of them and that's not me. Not yet. I hate that I'm not able to because I know we'd be perfect together."

"We would. But you still love him."

"And your future is with her. I know you and Sevyn took a break from each other, but you two are unfinished. As soon as her Logan haze wears off she'll realize that."

"And if she doesn't?"

"Then when you're over her, truly over her, come get me."

The way she smiles at me lets me know she means it. Still I have to know. "What about you and Logan? Are you two unfinished?"

"I still love him and probably always will, but we're finished. We can't come back from this. I can't come back from this. He didn't choose me. I went from being his everything, the center of his world to second best. I will never get over that."

"You're second to none Bronwyn. He'll see that soon enough. When the smoke between him and Sev clears."

"Maybe, but I filed for divorce."

"I'm so sorry Bronwyn." I soothingly rub her back. "I know that was hard for you."

"It was, but I'm okay. And I don't wanna talk about Logan. Especially when I have a handsome, sexy ass Prince in my bed. For what may be the last time." She climbs on top of me. "I want more of that royal D you're slanging."

We both laugh as we rest our foreheads together. Then we kiss again, not wanting to let each other go. We have to end it, but not before we spend the whole night fucking like love starved rabbits. Since we have to end it, we may as well end it with a bang. Pun intended.