Show Me Love

Bronwyn's POV

Logan and I decided to go to one of the parties at the club we joined to get a feel for what a sex club is like and to experience another... well experience. We really should have started here instead of jumping in lust first with Trystan and Sev, but I don't regret one second of it and can't wait for the next time. With them specifically.

I didn't know what to expect coming here. Initially, it's like any other party I've gone to. There's a food buffet, a bar, people drinking, eating, talking, dancing, and laughing like normal. The bar only provides mixers so guests have to BYOB. Of course we brought Sexy Red Bomb.

The atmosphere gets sexier the further we venture into the club. There's a huge TV playing porn surrounded by several plush couches. Upstairs, there are a dozen cozy playrooms where the "action" happens, but there are quite a few couples getting down right here.

The idea is to meet other couples or singles, get to know them a little bit, and if all parties are interested head up to a playroom. Or you can just enjoy the scenery because you're not obligated to set up a playdate.

Logan and I are looking for a single person tonight because you know... threesome.

Immediately we spot a pretty young woman eyeing us from across the room letting us know she's interested. That didn't take long. She gets up from the couch she's sitting on and I can tell by the look in her eyes she's coming to us. Logan quickly turns to me before she reaches where we're standing. "We don't have to hook up with anybody tonight."

"I know babe, I'm okay." I assure him.

The woman introduces herself as Lark and we spend the next hour drinking, talking, and eating. She's nice. I'm enjoying listening to her talk about the lifestyle. Logan thinks she's pretty, but I don't think he's really into her. He seems to be hyper fixated on me for some reason. Worried about how I'm feeling. No matter how many times I tell him I'm okay and to have fun, he keeps watching me.

After a while, the three of us go upstairs to one of the playrooms. It's lit in red with a huge circular bed in the middle of the room and an armchair off to the side. There are mirrors on the ceiling and walls and an incense diffuser lacing the room with the sexy scent of bourbon vanilla.

On the door is a schedule listing when the room was last cleaned and by whom. They allow a 30 minute wait in between cleanings. Good to know.

Logan, still watching me, sits on the chair while I sit on the side of the bed. Lark drops an overnight bag at her feet, opens it and begins pulling out nipple clips, handcuffs, ball gags, a flogger, and other toys. What is happening? I look over at Logan with a face that says, "She ain't using none of that shit on me." Logan looks at me with the same face that says, "She ain't using none of that shit on me either." Then we share a silent laugh.

I fully expected Lark to sit in Logan's lap and get the party started. She sucks his dick while he eats my pussy. I don't know, I've never done this before, so I don't have a clue. Instead she straddles me on the bed and starts kissing down my neck. Wait, what? It happens so fast, I'm speechless. I know I haven't had many experiences, but I know that I've never been sexually attracted to a woman.

Do I just go with it? I'm too stunned to stop her, and too damn tense to move. I was thinking a threesome as in a Logan sandwich. You know the bread never touches on a sandwich. A few moments later, she hops off my lap. Thank god! Only to grab both my hands and pull me to stand in front of her. Looking me over, she bites her bottom lip and shakes her head. A look that says she's about to devour me before aggressively grabbing my ass with one hand and pressing me to her.