Stay Ready

Written by jaeebreezy

Trystan's POV

I look down where our bodies meet, watching Bron as she sits on my dick, watching it plunge deep inside of her. Bron places her hands on my thighs as she starts rocking back and forward on me.

"You feel so good wrapped around me. Fuck, look at these titties..c'mere."

I wrap my arms around her pulling her into my chest, groping her breast, twisting and playing with her nipples. Leaning my head into the crook of her neck, I bite down on the sensitive skin before running my tongue along the area.

"Tell me how good it feels"

"S-so good, so damn good."

"Have you been fantasizing about this moment like I have?"

"Yeeesssss!"

I want to hear my name from those lips of hers, I want to hear her scream as she cums all over me. Pushing her forward, I place my left hand on her hip as my right hand goes to press on her back giving her the perfect back arch. Bron starts bouncing on my dick and I thrust up meeting her movements filling her up with my dick. Pulling out and slamming up into her deep.

"I can feel you so deep inside of me."

"Damn Bron!"

I can feel her pussy start to clamp around my dick so I thrust in and out of her at a fast pace, the slapping of our skin meeting echoes throughout the room. She squeezes my left wrist tightly, shaking as she comes undone screaming.

"Uuuuhhh Trystan!"

I pull out and my cum shoots out onto her ass and lower back. She shakes at the orgasm and the feeling of me, collapsing back into my chest breathing heavily.

Sevyn's POV

Logan's tongue feels amazing exploring my insides, he knows exactly how to use that tongue of his. He lowers my body onto the ground, I grab him by the front of his jeans walking backwards and sitting on the other sofa that was in the room. I look up at him through my lashes, laying back onto the sofa before whispering.

"Fuck me."

That's all the confirmation he needs because he takes no time in unbuttoning his jeans and pulling them down just enough to pull his dick out. He takes his dick and lines it up with my pussy, holding my hips before thrusting roughly inside of me. I let out a loud moan at the feeling of him inside of me, he let out one of his own. Taking my left leg, he hikes it onto his shoulder, getting a better angle to go deeper, thrusting in and out of me. In this position I can feel all of him, every inch deep inside of me and it feels amazing.

"You look so sexy taking my dick."

Logan says to me watching as his dick goes in and out of me, he leans down and pulls the top half of my dress down, taking my right nipple between his teeth, biting it before soothing it with his tongue and sucking on it. He moves over to the left side and gives it the same treatment. Reaching down I rub at my clit applying pressure to it, Logan leans back and watches my hand biting his lip. He swats my hand away as his thumb goes to rub circles on my clit all while still drilling into me. I'm so close I can feel it.

"Oooohhh god just like that, keep fucking me just like that"

A few more thrusts and I was holding onto his shirt and the edge of the sofa as I come all over his dick screaming his name in a loud moan. He keeps thrusting, drilling into me, I could feel his dick throbbing inside of me, I clench my walls together coaxing him along.

"Fuck Sev, I'm close."

I lean up slightly, pulling him down so that I could whisper in his ear "cum for me". Then as if on cue, he pushes me back onto the couch as he pulls out and shoots his load onto my stomach letting out a deep moan.

"Aaahh fuck!"

He tucks himself back in pulling up his jeans and buttoning them while smirking down at me. Taking his index and middle finger he scoops some of the cum off of my stomach and puts it to my lips, I open my mouth sticking my tongue out and sucking it off of his fingers all while looking right into his eyes.

After coming down from that high, I pull out a blunt and light it up. I feel Logan's eyes on me as I put it between my lips and take a long, slow drag of it. Exhaling the smoke I pass the blunt to him which he accepts gladly. I sit up onto my knees turning my whole body his way staring at the side of his face. He looks my way as he blows out smoke.

"What's up?"

"I can't believe you ripped my panties."

I say making a pouty face, Logan takes a quick glance down at my lips then back at my eyes.

"I didn't hear you doing much complaining when I was eating ya pussy."

I squeeze my thighs together covering my face from the blush that was creeping onto my face thinking back to the moment when his face was buried between my legs.

"Great tongue work, ten out of ten would recommend."

Logan lets out a chuckle.

"Come here."

Scooting closer to him, he takes a few puffs of the blunt, grabbing my chin and getting close enough to blow the smoke out. I part my lips and welcome it in.

 I part my lips and welcome it in