First Day

This chapter is set on the same day as the chapter 'The Ukrainian girl'

[Thailand's POV]

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! 

"UghhhhHHhhHhH."

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"MHHhHhhHhhHHhHh."

"Will you please press the button? It's not that hard." Myanmar complained. He was getting ready for school or something. I wasn't really a morning person-

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! 

I groaned, I pulled the pillow over my head. Myanmar came over and dragged me out of the bed. He hit the snooze button and threw my toothbrush at me.

I crawled to the bathroom, my hair was a mess. I quickly took a shower and picked an outfit for school, "Hey, Myan? What should I wear, this one or this one?" I asked, waving my favorite hoodie around.

"Thai, I don't care what you wear, just pick one or we're gonna be late." Myanmar replied, clearly annoyed.

"Fine." 

I picked a red and black hoodie and a pair of black pants. I rushed to the table and grabbed a quick breakfast and dashed out the door.

"You forgot your backpack!" Myanmar called after me, waving my bag around.

I ran back to the dorm, "thanks!"

"I know I said we're gonna be late, but school starts at 8:00!"

I pretended that I didn't hear him and continued to run. I volunteered to help with the students from the other branches settle in. I was supposed to meet up with a few kids from UN's branch. I didn't want to be late, so I had to go quickly.

__________________________                              

I sat on the bench and started eating my breakfast.

'Ugh, left over sandwich.' 

Ding! A notification popped up. I pulled out my phone, 'huh...seems like I'm having dinner at dad's house today.' I decided to scroll through social media because I was bored and had nothing else to do.

I continued to eat my breakfast and waited. A few minutes passed and a few students heading towards me.

"Hi! You must be Thailand!"

I looked around to check if the stranger was talking to me, no one was around other than me so I turned around and answered, "Yes...who are you?"

"I'm Ukraine and these are my siblings," the girl said, shaking my hand. The girl next to her waved at me, I waved back with a smile. The guys behind her seemed a bit intimidating, so I just smiled nervously at them.

I stood up and dusted myself, "Are you in charge today?" I asked. Ukraine looked at me and smiled proudly, "Yep! Thank you for volunteering, really appreciate it." She took my hand and to shook it again.

"So...what are we going to do today?"

"We'll be greeting some kids in the morning and then we'll be meeting with headmaster UN after that."

"Wait- so we're skipping first period?" I asked, taking a big bite of my breakfast. 

"Well, we're skipping a few classes today."

"Oh. I'm not sure if my dad's gonna like that."

Ukraine looked troubled, "Maybe we could rearrange it-"

"Hey! It's fine!" I said, not trying to be a burden.

"Oh-oh! Okay, well, I'm happy to hear that."

I was also happy, I barely got to skip school. Maybe that's because I was homeschooled, haha...ha. (Sounds of regrets)

———————————————————————————————————

If you saw that thing that I wrote before this then forget that thing- pls...? 

I'm not changing my writing style for now :D

Here's a lil doodle for ya:

Just gonna leave this here for ya have a gud day/night!!! ♥️