We have a Daughter

Micheal POV:

Micheal POV:

   After reuniting with Selene I broke apart from her and smiled happy to by her side again.

   "I'm glad your okay." I said as Selene looked at me confused.

   "Micheal I was following you." Selene said as I looked at her confused.

   "Selene I just got here, and I thought I was following you." I stated as Selene became confused before she turned around and walked into the dark tunnel with me following only to see a girl no older twelve years old.

" I stated as Selene became confused before she turned around and walked into the dark tunnel with me following only to see a girl no older twelve years old

   As we approached the girl she backed away terrified to which I held my hands up.

   "Hey it's okay, it's okay I'm not going to hurt you I promise." I said as I slowly continued to approach.

   "My names Micheal and this is Selene." I said pointing to myself and Selene as the girl looked between the both of us.

   "What's your name?" I asked the girl as stopped shaking.

   "Eve, m-my names Eve." The girl now known as Eve said as I smiled bending down to her level.

   "Well Eve it's not safe here okay so how you take my hand so we can get you somewhere safe okay?" I asked as I held out my hand to which Eve looked me in my eyes before hesitantly grabbed my hand before helped her and took her out off the dark tunnel just as a man came.

   "They will come back in numbers." The man said as I nodded.

   "More reason to get the hell out of here." I stated as Selene nodded before her and the man followed behind me as we exited the Lycan infested warehouse.

   After getting out of the warehouse I saw a rusty old van to which I started walking towards it.

   "Let's try the van." I said as I walked towards the back and opened the doors before helping Eve inside with me following behind her while Selene took the drivers seat the vampire getting in the passenger seat.

   As Selene sped off into the road Eve grabbed my hand in fear to which I gave her hand a squeeze causing her to turn to me.

   "Everything will be alright okay?" I told Eve as her lip quivered.

   "You promise?" Eve asked as I smiled.

   "I promise." I stated as eve leaned into me when suddenly I heard Lycans behind us.

   "There's three of them behind us." The vampire stated as I turned to Eve with my eyes changing to their hybrid state.

   "Stay here." I told Eve before I fully shifted shocking the girl.

As the Lycans chased after us I rescued myself for when they caught when suddenly one latched onto the side to which I sent my hand through the van and into the chest of the Lycan before I yanked my hand back holding the Lycans heart

   "He doesn't play around." The vampire stated as I saw Selene smirk.

  "No. No he does not." Selene stated stated as Eve grabbed my hand arm causing me to turn to her to see her eyes glowing my eyes to which I brought my hand up to her cheek.

" Selene stated stated as Eve grabbed my hand arm causing me to turn to her to see her eyes glowing my eyes to which I brought my hand up to her cheek

   "Your like me." I said with a lowly growl as a Lycan ripped open the side door and tried to grab me only for Eve to rush past and rip the Lycan apart but not before it but into her neck.

   "Eve!" I yelled as Eve fell into my arms with wrapping her in my arms protectively as if instinct was telling I needed to protect this girl with everything I've got.

   As we drove out of the city I noticed that Eve wasn't healing.

   "She's not healing." I said Selene laid hers hands on my arm sensing my worry.

   "We have a doctor that can help her at our coven." The man said as Eve kept staring at Selene and I.

   "How did you find me?" Eve asked as I turned to Selene.

   "What happened at Antigen?" I asked.

   "I freed you both, so you know know who I am?" Eve asked as I looked confused.

   "They told me that I had no mother, that I had no father. I was told they died when I was born. I never believed it. I felt you, both of you. Saw images through your eyes. But then someone outside my door, they said since I was no longer a child, the wait was over, that I'd be dead soon. And that my own mother and father, right next door, would never even know i existed." Eve said as Selene and I turned to each other before I grabbed Eve and pulled her close to my chest.

   "I'm sorry you to endure so much all alone." I said as Eve wrapped her arms around me with Selene lying her head on my arm.

   "I promise you Eve you will never have to fight alone again." I stated as Eve nodded into my chest while Selene smiled at me before kissing my cheek.