Reunited

Micheal POV:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Micheal POV:

  After reaching the pier was looked to our right to see a large cargo ship sitting at the port to which I sighed.

   "Are you alright?" Selene asked as I turned to her.

   "Just preparing myself." I stated before we disembarked our vehicle and started heading towards the boat only to be stopped by a guard and his dog.

   "Your trespassing." The guard said only for someone to talk to him through his comms before he lays through in which we got into the boat and walked towards the main office and sitting behind his desk was my guardian, Alexander.

" The guard said only for someone to talk to him through his comms before he lays through in which we got into the boat and walked towards the main office and sitting behind his desk was my guardian, Alexander

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

   "Hello Micheal." Alexander stated as he saw me.

   "Alexander." I replied back as Selene was left shocked due to standing in front of Alexander Corvinus, our ancestor.

   "It's good to see you again Micheal." Alexander stated as he placed the key into my hand.

   "How have you stayed hidden all these years?" Selene asked.

   "For centuries I've stood by and watched the havoc my sons have wrought upon each other and upon humanity. Not the legacy I prayed for the morning I watched them enter this world. And a tiresome duty keeping the war contained, cleaning up the mess hiding my families unfortunate history." Alexander explained.

  "You could have stopped this."Selene said as I kept my mouth shut.

   "Could you kill your own sons?"Alexander asked as Selene grew defiant.

   "You know what Marcus will do. If he finds me, he finds Williams prison. You need to help us stop him." Selene stated as Alexander turned to me.

   "Do you have nothing to say boy?" Alexander asked me as Selene turned to me as well wanting to hear what I have to say.

   "Alexander all those years ago you trained me and at the time I didn't know what for, but I think we both know why you did it." I stated as Alexander turned away from me.

Underworld: The Firstजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें