Assault on the Den

Micheal POV:

Micheal POV:

"We need to leave, now." Selene stated as she ran into the room and as I saw her panicked look I heard many footsteps running up those stairs to which i quickly pressed against the wall as Selene started firing into the room on the other side of the door.

   "Selene." I said causing her to turn to me before she pulled a second pistol and tossed it to me before I started firing as well.

   "Micheal take the window and run." Selene said as I looked at the window before I turned and looked up at the security feed and saw all the Lycans still firing.

   "I won't leave you behind." I stated as Selene grimaced before she moved to stand in front of me.

   "I will be fine but both sides of this war want you Micheal and now they know you exist and that's my fault, you have to run." Selene stated as I dropped my head sighing before I pressed my forehead against hers.

   "Promise me that I'll see you again." I pleaded as Selene took a breathe before she placed her hand against my cheek.

   "I promise." Selene stated to which I gave her back the gun before I ran towards the window and jumped leaving Selene behind, but when I hit the ground suddenly I felt a piercing pain in my neck before I turned around and saw a Lycan with a syringe in his hand but before I could do anything I suddenly felt really weak and passed out.

" Selene stated to which I gave her back the gun before I ran towards the window and jumped leaving Selene behind, but when I hit the ground suddenly I felt a piercing pain in my neck before I turned around and saw a Lycan with a syringe in his ha...

Selene POV:

    After watching Micheal jump I finished off the Lycans before I ran towards the window expecting to see that Micheal was gone, but instead I saw Micheal passed out and being dragged into a car.

   "MICHEAL!" I shouted before I started firing at the car, but my bullets did nothing to which i was forced to watch as the Lycans took Micheal away.

   "I'll find you Micheal." I muttered to myself before I turned back and I went into the hall way that was littered with the bodies of Lycans but luckily one was still alive.