Finding Answers

Micheal POV:

Micheal POV:

   As Selene slept I started working on the and abandoned jeep which finally turned over and as the engine purred I heard movement from the container which let me know Selene was awake.

   "The suns setting." I said as I entered the container only to see Selene with this far off look before she looked at me.

   "What's wrong?" I asked as Selene put the pendent in my hand.

   "I've seen this before when I was a child. I've held it. When it was open, like this." Selene stated as I looked down at the opened pendent.

   "How is that possible?" I asked as Selene shook her head unsure.

   "I don't know, but I know someone that might." Selene stated before she dropped the blanket and began to get dressed.

   "You know you can take as much time as you want getting dressed." I stated as she turned and smirked at me while I smiled before I left the container letting Selene have her privacy.

Fifteen minutes later:

   "Andreas Tanis. He was the official historian for the covens." Selene stated as we got into the car with Selene driving.

   "He fell from favor after documenting what Viktor considered malicious lies. Of course, as it turns out, he was probably telling the truth." Selene stated as she started the jeep.

   "What happened to him?" I asked.

   "He was exiled over 300 years ago." Selene stated as I huffed.

   "Three hundred years? And how pray tell are we supposed to find this Andreas, hmm?" I asked Selene smirked at me.

   "I was the one who exiled him." Selene stated as backed out of the warehouse.

   "You could have just led with that." I stated as we drove off.

One Hour Later:

  "Looks like a Monastery." I assumed as we drove towards the entrance.

  "It used to be, more like a prison now. Tanis has been hiding there since Viktor's order. We'll be the first people he's seen in Centuries." Selene stated as we pulled up to a gate.

   "I doubt that." I stated as Selene turned to me.

   "This gate wasn't here before." Selene stated before she got out of the car with me taking the wheel before she shot the chain and opened the gate with slowly driving ahead following her lead.

   As Selene came to a stop so did I but suddenly I heard mechanisms moving from under us.

   "Selene..." I tried to warn her when suddenly a trap door opened and she feel through it before the door closed back just as Lycan came out of no where and slammed into the drivers side causing me to fly out of the passenger window and go rolling across the snow.