Hunted

Micheal POV:

Micheal POV:

   After defeating the Immortal brother Marcus and William, Selene and I enjoyed a Period of peace but that peace was cut short as humans began hunting for our species.

   Now Selene and I must run again and hope that we survive.

Present:

   As I made my through city while hiding from the humans who want to see me dead I silently pray that Selene will be alright before I start running down the fire escape.

   "Freeze!" An officer yelled from the ground to which I jumped over the railing and drop down tight on top  of the human before I quickly snapped his neck and kept running.

Pier:

   After making it to the pier I smirked to my lard before I walked over to dock workers who were getting the boat ready so we could this desolate city, but suddenly I heard guns being cocked to which I turned only to see Selene running towards me.

   "Micheal!" Selene shouted as a human shot me in the shoulder causing me to go flying and falling into the ocean where I started to sink only to see Selene dive in after me.

   As we swam towards each other I held out my hand before Selene grabbed it before suddenly a grenade went off causing an explosion that blew us apart and the last thing I saw was Selene before everything went dark.

Twelve Years Later:

   Inside Antigen, a pharmaceutical company that secretly has been experimenting on both Vampires and Lycans, Selene and Micheal were in cryogenic chambers that left them unconscious and Frozen not knowing that twelve years had passed and that in the time they were held prisoner something happened to Selene while she was in her frozen sleep, but also that while Micheal slept they were taking the mutation in his blood and making new type of Lycan.

   But tonight things have changed because at this moment someone only know as Subject two has escaped their captivity and caused a building wide malfunction that caused the two cryogenic chambers to start defrosting stirring the two powerful Immortals from their forced slumber.