In The Beginning

Before the Species of Vampires and Lycans there were two brothers, identical twins, named Marcus and William. They were thick as thieves but like their father Alexander they were born with a mutation that changed them.

   While riding through the woods William was bitten by a rabid wolf and due to his mutation it changed William and made him into the first and most powerful Lycan.

   After William was changed he because a beast and terrorized villages and turning its inhabitants into Lycans like himself and his brother Marcus was forced to watch as his brother massacred his way across the land.

   As all Hope seemed lost Marcus was bitten by a bat and due to his own mutation inherited from his father it changed him into the very first vampire to which Marcus changed a dying Viktor who for the next twenty years worked to build the vampires numbers to get combat Williams legions of Lycans.

   In the 13th century around 1202 Viktor and the vampires had finally captured William, but instead of giving Marcus his brother Viktor ordered that William be locked away for all eternity and far away from Marcus.

Present:

Micheal POV:

After escaping the den Selene and I were still moving towards a safe house that laid in the forest outside of Budapest where hopefully we could take few minutes to breathe and think of our next move.

"Micheal, thank you for staying with me after everything that happened." Selene stated as moved through the dense forest.

"Hey, I'm not going anywhere. Your stuck with me whether you like it or not." I said with a wink as Selene softly smiled.

"C'mon we're almost there." Selene stated focusing ahead.

"Right behind you." I said as we kept moving until we reached an abandoned railway system which led to the Selene's safe house in which we walked inside, but as we turned on the lights to let us in a Lycan could be seen causing Selene fire her submachine gun in panic, but I know the Lycan was dead, and had been for awhile based on the smell.

"You call this a safe house, but I don't think he/she felt very safe." I sassed as Selene looked at me with a smirk.

"This things been dead for weeks." Selene stated as I nodded agreeing with her.

"Maybe even longer based on the smell." I stated as Selene looked over at me in concern.

"I had almost forgotten that your senses are heightened even more than than a Vampire or Lycans." Selene stated as I sighed before I started rubbing the pendant that my father were.

"How are you doing Micheal?" Selene asked as she watched me caress the pendant.

"I'm alright, I just wish I had more time with him." I said as Selene sat next to me.