Chapter nineteen

Chapter nineteen

"No, she's not Harry's girlfriend, she's the girl that leaked our song"

I stood frozen, my hands numb by body so still I was unable to move.

I was snapped out of my frozen stance by a loud, contagious laugh that i had always loved to hear.

Niall?

"I'm just joking, of course she wouldn't leak our song, she would never do such a thing"

Niall's words dripped in sarcasm. My chest was tight, I felt my stomach was trying to come up my oesophagus. His eyes locked on mine, staring at me as he spat his sarcastic words to the reporter.

The reporter dismissed us, obviously not getting the interview that she wanted. But I just stood there not moving.

It was so quiet I think I could hear my heart literally beating as I still stood frozen. Harry gave Niall the evils as we walked away from the reporter, Harry's hand in mine dragging me away from the scene that had just played out in front of me.

We passed more reporters, waving and smiling, not daring to answer any questions. Niall had brittany draped all over him. Them kissing almost turned me of the thought of food. Almost.

I said almost.

We made our way over to our table making our way to the table that was towards the front of the building and near the stage.

Is that who I think it is?

Oh my gosh, Alyssa breathe the ginger Jesus is approaching me.

"Hello Ed" Harry said casually as he hugged him.

"Whose this, you've got here?" Ed asked.

"This is my friend Alyssa"

"Hello ginger Jesus... I mean Ed Sheeran. Or Edward or just umm just. Just Ed"

I wanted to crawl in a whole and die, someone slap me please so I stop talking.

"Yeah okay. Anyway I'm going to go to my table" Ed said awkwardly.

"Harry! Why didn't you stop me from talking" I said as I slapped him playfully across his bicep.

Ow! My hand. Damn those rock hard biceps.

"I'm sorry, I didn't expect you to do THAT! And still I found it quite amusing and entertaining"