Chapter eight

Chapter eight

The warm water, dropped onto me, pebbling me with droplets of water. I breathed in and out slowly, calming myself and washing myself clean of the dirty dirty thoughts that have occurred within the past 48 hours.

Lets just say Zayn Malik jr will never be forgotten.

I went from being a girl at a concert, to a girl with a concussion, to a girl on tv, to a girl almost kissing Niall, to a girl mentally scarred for life.

And that's what you missed on glee.

I let the water fall over me, not wanting to get out. It's something about a shower that's so peaceful and isolated, where you can think about anything.

crash!

The shower was a peaceful place, until I heard a crash coming from inside my apartment. Now the shower is not a peaceful place. It is just a place where a robber/ kidnapper/ murderer can rob/ kidnap or murder you when naked.

So now it it is not a peaceful place where I can think, it is where I am running around fully naked trying to find a towel as well as a weapon which I can use to hit the robber/ kidnapper/ murderer.

I heard the footsteps come closer, stomp! Stomp! Stomp!

Whatever this robber/ kidnapper/ murderer was going to do, he was not trying to be quiet. The footsteps where right outside my bathroom door, my towel and hairdryer on either sides of the bench.

Oh my god! Life or death situation. Weapon or towel. Weapon or towel. Weapon.

I picked up the hairdryer as the door swung open. I screamed at the intruders wide eyes.

Oh my. I'm naked. I knew I should of chosen the towel.

Harry let out a deafening squeal, to my surprise it my higher than mine. Actually I'm really not that surprised. I dropped the hairdryer, and attempted to cover up. Still panicking my body flung around, grasping the towel on the bench, my hands shaking the towel fumbled onto the ground.  

I quickly snapped over, picking up the towel from the cold tiles, it slid through my wet hands, for the third time i attempted to pick the towel up grasping it in my hands and in front of my naked body.

"You done" Harry said, obviously at my attempt of trying to cover myself up, but in reality failed miserably.

Reality ruined my life. Not the time to be reciting song lyrics Alyssa!

I didn't say anything still in standing there cold, wet and holding a towel out in front of me.

Harry smirked "you know I can still see your ass in the reflection of the mirror"

My eyes went wide, my mouth almost touching the floor, I let out a disgusted grunt as I arranged the towel to cover myself up. And I mean all of myself up.

I walked out of the bathroom, hitting the shoulder of Harry on the way out. Purposely.

Ow! My boob. Note to self: Only do that when you have a bra on!

I heard footsteps running up the stairs to my bedroom, which I now stood in. Great now I'm the one half naked. As long as Harry doesn't dack me im good.

Three out Of five of one direction stood in front of me, while I was in nothing but a towel.

yay! For me. Note the sarcasm.

Harry walked out of the bathroom, that I just previously embarrassed myself in, and stood behind me.

"How did you guys get passed Anna?" I said shocked, that Anna wouldn't unleashed her feisty side.

My question was answered when I heard Anna's giggles and zayns laugh come from the kitchen. I just shook my head in response.

"More importantly, what just happened in here?" Liam said curiously.

Before I could speak Harry interrupted, my heart beating rapidly, dreading what is Going to come out of those perfectly plush lips.

"I just saw her Willis and doodle berries" Harry laughed as he spoke.

"I don't have a Willis and doodle berries" I said with no expression in my voice.

"Well I saw your mangos, buns and..... what's a food that symbolizes vagina?"

Cherry, honey pot, cream pie, beef curtains. Alyssa stop!!! This is not the time.

"You saw her naked!" Niall yelled

Niall was to shocked to utter another word, Harry was having a blast and me I wanted to bury myself in a hole and never come out. Like a bear in hibernation.

"I would like to put some clothes on now, if you wouldn't mind" I said trying to be polite, when really I wanted to scream

GET OUT OF MY BEDROOM!

"What if I mind Alyssa" Harry replied teasingly, creeping up to me so his. Face was millimeters from mine.

"Then you will have no Willis and doodle berries." I replied to Harry in all seriousness.

I could hear Harry swallow, as a smile appeared on his lips.

Ha! Got you there sucker.

I closed the door behind the five boys, and resumed to get dressed. Making sure to put on a sturdy bra so I can shoulder bump and shove Harry as much as I like. I zipped up my skirt when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in"

The door slowly opened, Niall's head popping around the door with his hand over his eyes.

"I am fully clothed Niall" I said

"Oh yeah, uh right, I was just wondering if you and anna maybe wanted to come to the recording studio with us tomorrow?"

I pondered the decision for a while, when really my brain was just screaming

Oh my god! Yes say yes!!!! Go! Go! Go!

"Umm yeah sure, wait will there be any nudity?"

"There shouldn't be, but you never know Paul can get pretty rowdy" Niall said with a completely straight face.

I laughed at his comment "okay ill be there"

"So that's what turns you on" Niall said

"Oh god!! No, no. No."

"No" 

Niall laughed, which echoed around my room, he turned back and walked towards the door

"sure sure Alyssa! We'll be here at seven tomorrow"

"Wait Niall" I replied a bit louder, making him turn around to face me. "How did you know where I live?"

"Babe, where one direction." 

****************************************************************************************

 IN ORDER FOR PART OF THIS CHAPTER TO BE WRITTEN, I HAD TO DO SOME RESEARCH.

THIS RESEARCH WAS TO GOOGLE "FOOD RELATED NAMES FOR A VAGINA" YES, I DID GOOGLE THAT. DON'T ASK ME WHY THERE WAS A WEBSITE DEVOTED TO NAMING A VAGINA. BUT EW.

WHO CALLS THERE VAGINA A TACO?

ANYWHOOO..... I HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER. I GOOGLED THAT FOR YOU, DOES THAT DESERVE VOTE?

OKAY WELL I'M OFF TO GO DELETE BY INTERNET HISTORY. 

BYEEEEEEEE.