Chapter twelve

Chapter twelve

My head pounded, like something was inside my head bashing against my skull to get out. Then I opened my eyes, oh god! I see the light... I reached out my hand. Time to crossover.

I watch way to much ghost whisperer.....

Nope, no ghosts, no crossing over. Instead of an episode of ghost whisperer it looked like the show hoarders just threw up in my house.

Red cups filled the floor of my house, balloons still floated against the roof, food was crumbled on benches, the floor, the couches, on Anna? Wait what?

Anna was spread like an eagle over the dining table. Wow she just gets classier and classier. A piece of pizza slapped across her face. Ew.

"Wake up!" I said as I shoved her a little bit.

"Aghhh" she screamed, as her eyes flew wide open. She jumped at my shove and tumbled off the table and fell face first onto the cold tiles.

I walked to the phone, my eyes still half shut not letting the light burn through my retinas.

"Who could are you calling?" Anna slurred still half asleep or drunk, who could really tell? She walked towards me chewing loudly.

"You can't seriously have found food to eat already" I said in disbelief.

She lifted the pizza above her head, and opened her mouth letting the pizza fall into it. My mouth screwed up in disgust.

"Please tell me That is not the pizza that just slept on your face"

"What? My face is clean" She said as she shrugged her shoulders and continued chewing.

I hanged up the phone finished with my call.

Now for my favorite part. I grabbed a saucepan out from under the kitchen bench, and wooden spoon form the cutlery draw.

I ran around the house, BANG! BANG! BANG!

"Its time to get up, in the morning.

I didn't get MacDonalds breakfast for you.

or any other brand.

I didn't drive 2 miles just to get it.

So you better get up and not eat it.

So we gotta get up!

Time to get up!

Its time to get up!

its time to get up.

ITS. TIME. TO. GET .UP" I sang as I created the beat with my saucepan and spoon. I had to change the lyrics considering I didn't have any Maccas. No copyright intended, but considering I was singing it to one direction, I don't think that would be a problem.

"WHERE UP" I heard the boys yell from different places Around the apartment.

"God, I never realised how annoying that was until now" Louis stumbled down the stairs his hands over His ears.

"It's time to get up" Harry continued the song.

I banged on the saucepan once more, with a dramatic finally to the song.

"Please stop I'm begging you" Liam and zayn pleaded.

I put the saucepan down on the kitchen bench, but it clipped the bench and stumbled towards the floor.

Crash!

"Uhh whoops sorry" I said as the ringing continued, zayn and Liam groaned in response, trying to cover there ears.