Chapter one

CHAPTER ONE

I stood still, taking in my breathtaking surroundings, I was one girl in amongst fifteen thousand others. High pitched screams and flashing lights of the many cameras bounced off the walls of the arena, the noise and lights suddenly became much more intense, I looked up from my still stance to see the five boys of one direction, walk onto the stage.

"HELLO EVERYBODY" the five handsome boys said in unison.

Screams became louder, bringing a ringing to my ears. I smiled at the intensity of the feeling.

"I'm Louis, I'm Harry, I'm Zayn, I'm Liam and I'm Niall" the boys waved at the huge crowd in front of them.

"How's everybody feeling tonight?" Liam said.

No answers came from the crowd in front of him, just muffled screams.

"WELCOME TO THE 2013 TAKE ME HOME TOUR"

"Oh I just wanna take you anywhere that you like

We can go out any day any night

Baby I'll take you there take you there

Baby I'll take you there, there

Oh tell me tell me tell me how to turn your love on

You can get get anything that you want

Baby just shout it out shout it out

And if you

You want me to

Lets make a move, yeah

So tell me girl if every time we

Touch

You get this kinda rush.

Let me say yea a yeah a yeah yeah a yeah

If you don't wanna take this slow

If you just wanna take me home

Let me say yeah a yeah a yeah yeah a yeah

And let me kiss you"

As the lyrics of "kiss you" blasted through the speakers around the arena the five boys ran around the stage and jumped up and down, as I watched I found myself jumping to the beat along with the other thousands of people.

I looked to my best friend next to me, she was obsessed with one direction, and I had to admit I'd never seen her happier. I continued to jump to the song and sing along to the lyrics. I had heard the song that many times, the lyrics were familiar.

To be honest I wasn't that bigger fan of one direction when they first came out, yes I liked there music and "what makes you beautiful" was the most played song on my iPod but I wasn't an obsessed teenage girl crying over their presence, but over time my overly obsessed friend had managed to corrupt me.

But I loved her for it.

We had spent hours on the computer to get the best seats in the house, and today our dreams were coming true as we stood in the front row. We weren't in the middle of the stage, but we we're happy with our aisle seat in the very front row.

Harry and Louis ran to the right side of stage, they stood right in front of us. They jumped up and down dancing to the song they were singing and sang into the mic.

Liam and Zayn stood on the far left of the stage and Niall singing in the middle.

I watched his face intently as he sang through the mic, he smiled as he looked out to the crowd. He jumped down off the stage, the crowds screams stop and where replaced with a gasp and then soon after screams became even louder.

I watched the face of security become serious, as hundreds of girls swarmed towards the Irish band member.

Niall's smile turned to an expression of fear as the barricade separating him from the screaming fans fell to the ground, girls stepped over the gate forcefully, pushing and shoving any one in their way to get closer to Niall Horan.

He ran towards the right of the stage heading straight towards the security in front of me.

Girls surrounded Niall pushing against him, I watched only metres away as his face filled with panic, he search the people surrounding him for security but security were unable to break the barrier of girls.

Niall pushed closer and closer to get to the security that stood in front of me.

A girl had pushed another girl to the floor making a whole between the girls that surrounded Niall, I looked through gap to see as much as i could, i saw glimpses of Niall, his shirt torn from the clawing fans, he pushed through the gap I looked through. Fans screamed as he ran away and towards the security.

A girl that looked around the same age as me stood behind Niall, but still awfully close to him, tears ran down her face smudging her thick eyeliner and orange shade of foundation, her bleach blonde hair fell into her way to revealing cleavage, she screamed as she watched him run away, I watched as she ran after him clawing at what was left of his clothes, her hand clasped around what was left of his green polo shirt, his body came to a halt from the force the girl had. I watched intently as his unstable body came crashing towards me, he lost his footing and the girls grasp on his shirt was freed.

My mouth hung open in horror as I watched the blonde Irish boy being mobbed in front of my very eyes, stumbling Into the barricade in front of me.

My eyes widened as the metal fence came crashing towards me.

I stumbled backwards and fell back, lying paralyzed from shock in one of the many aisles in the massive arena. I felt pressure all over, I blinked continuously trying to restore my blurred vision.

My vision became clearer my eyes widened at my view, Niall Horan laid centimeters away from my face.

"I'm so sorry" his Irish accent whispered into my ear.

I tried to process what had happened, what was happening but the pain throbbed through my head, dizziness took over my body, my eyes became heavy and everything went black.

**********************************************************************************************************

Thankyou to @bucsfan9793 for the amazing cover