Chapter eleven

Chapter eleven

The smell of alcohol and smoke filled my house, god why did I let Anna talk me into this, she is so cleaning this up tomorrow, or I could pay those topless butlers to clean up, I once saw an ad for it when I was watching that channel where they sell you stuff.... I wonder how much half naked butlers cost?

Okay this is definitely the alcohol talking.

I stood against the wall, stiletto heel up against the wall, shoulders back and the plastic. Red cup pushed between my teeth, I think my pose was quiet sexy.... But the plastic red cup didn't seem to pull it off.

I was lost in my drunken thoughts when a slight cough interrupted me. My green eyes flashed up from the plastic cup in my hands to the eyes of Niall.

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" okay I Have been saying okay for way to Long now, time to breathe.

"Enjoying yourself I see" Niall laughed, not a hint that he was the slightest but druken.

Damn his Irish genes.

"Yep, you never know Niall you may get to see my rowdy side like I promised" why did I have to bring that up, god that was embarrassing, where's a door to walk into when I needed one. "Ooh is Paul here"

I need to shut down my brain before I say anything worse.

Nialls laughed loudly but was cut short when we where interrupted.

"Oh hey Niall, mind if I steal Alyssa for a dance"

"Hi Ryder, um yeah sure, ill just uh.. go get a drink" Niall said.

I moved away from Niall as Ryder's hand found itself in the arch of my back pushing me slightly guiding me towards the dance floor, or what was previously my living room.

The music blasted through the speakers, my body moving to the beat, or should i say our bodies, not a gap was present between Ryder and i. His body pushed against mine as my back pushed back towards his. I could feel Nialls eyes on me as I danced in a way to sexual manner for me to be doing. I'm surprised I'm pulling this off.

Or maybe I'm not pulling this off and I looking like a slug trying to climb a tree. And Niall is not jealous but highly amused at my slug dancing.

God I would so not be doing this if I was sober.

Ryder lowered his face in sync with his hand moving down my body, resting his face on my shoulder his mouth at my ear.

"I know what your doing you know?"

"Yes, Well the act of dance is known internationally" I said back to him, not moving my face to meet his.

"Your trying to make him jealous"

My body turned around and his face was millimeters from mine.

"Don't worry ink girl, your secrets safe with me"

Well that wasn't apart of Anna's plan, abort!! abort mission!!! I knew Anna's plan would somehow end badly, I knew it. I have to find her.

"Excuse me one second" I told Ryder, before he could stop be I was walking quickly away from him.