Chapter four

Chapter 4

*Anna's point of view*

I watched as the five boys huddled.

"Readyyyy and break"

Louis said clapping his hands together and smacking Zayn's bum, pretending he was in the American football league.

I watched intently as the boys moved swiftly around the room commencing there hopefully well thought out plan.

But it's one direction... So it probably isnt.

I sat back onto the bench in Niall Horan's dressing room leaning on the mirror finishing my green apple. 

Niall Horan's dressing room. 

I repeat. Niall Horan's dressing room.  

Don't freak out Anna.  

You have been doing so well.  

Do not fangirl.  

I repeat do not fangirl.  

Okay so, I'm a major fangirl, but it's not like the boys have to know that.

Taking the last bite of my apple, I threw the core into the trash can that sat on the far wall. I smiled pleased as the apple fell into the bin.

"Nice shot" zayn commented.

"Thanks" I said as I moved my hair out of my face and behind my ear, giving a cheeky smile. 

                                                                          ***

The boys plan was in action, Zayn, Louis and Liam exited the dressing room and made there way to the back door. Louis threw Alyssa's phone to me, as he left the room.

"Hold this and don't let Niall touch it" he said with a smirk.

I looked down at Alyssa's phone, which was still unlocked the camera was open and the picture was black. I pushed the red record button, making sure to get the boys "plan" on camera.  

I looked up to see, Niall and Harry standing at either end of the couch that Alyssa laid on. 

I held the camera watching there suspicious every move. I couldn't help but laugh as I watched my dead weighted, passed out friend be picked up by two out of five boys from one direction.

I've hit a new low, who would want to switch places with a passed out girl on a couch. me!

I snapped put of my fangirl thoughts and focused on the boys.

Niall carried her gently from under the arms and Harry carried her legs. I let them walk through the dressing room door, carrying Alyssa. I followed the boys out the back door of the massive arena to find Louis, zayn and Liam standing at the back of a big black van with the back doors open.

I laughed hysterically as I watched an old Asian man watch the boys carry Alyssa into the van. His face change and it became filled with terror, his face turning as pale as a ghost, like he had just seen someone been murdered... and the best thing I had the whole thing on camera.