✿ Fifteen ✿

River throws open the car door and Derek runs into the car as River jumps into the back with his brother. "What part of laying low do you not understand!?" Scott yells at the other werewolf.

"Dammit, I had him!" Derek yells. Stiles leans forward while River nonchalantly rubs Derek arms from behind him.

"Who the alpha!?" Stiles asks.

"No, it was fucking Ryan Reynolds's." Stiles looks over at his brother.

"Really?"

"No!" River shouts in disbelief that his brother was that stupid.

"He was right in front of me, and the freaking police showed up!"

"Woah,hey, they're just doing their jobs." Derek glares at Stiles and said boy sinks into his seat as River drops his arm from Derek's arm.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." River was still heavily pissed about that Derek had done nothing but try and help Scott, but Scott had to be the dumbass kid he is.

"Can we seriously get past that?" River rolls his eyes. "I made a dumbass mistake I get it!" River clenches his fists tightly he was tired and hungry and just wanted to fucking go home.

"Alright! How did you find him?" Stiles asks. Derek clenches his jaw and looks away.

"Can you try and trust us for at least half a second?" Why should Derek have to trust Scott for anything?

"River I trust, you two are absolute idiots." River smiles slightly eyes glowing green for a split second. "Look, the last time I talked to my sister she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris." Rivers eyebrows shoot up and he and Stiles lean forwards.

"Our chemistry teacher?" Stiles asks.

"I knew there was something off about that fucker." River says causing Derek to smile for a split second.

"Why him?"

"I don't know yet!" Derek says loudly and locks eyes with River who smiles gently.

"What was the second thing." Scott asks. Derek opens up a piece of paper and shows the 3 boys.

"That looks familiar." Scott says throwing his head back. Then it clicks in Rivers head. "Ooohhhh"

"What?"

"That symbols on Allison's necklace." River says quietly and Derek's eyes widen slightly.

Rivers sat on his bed wearing a pair of light blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and one of Stiles flannels he stole. He's reading Catching Fire before he has to leave for school when he here's tapping on the window. He sets down his book and looks to see Derek. He opens the window and lets the werewolf in. "Hey, what's up? I have to leave in like fi-" the witch is cut of by Derek's lips colliding with his. River giggles into the kiss before pulling away.

"Sorry I just missed you." Derek mutters rubbing the back of his neck a light blush covering his cheeks. River smiles before pecking his lips. "Hey um I have a question."