✿ Fourteen ✿

"C!" River yells seeing his freind standing by her locker.

"Hey Riv, what's up?" She asks shutting her locker and turning towards her best friend.

"I kissed someone." Celeste squeals grabbing her friends shoulders.

"Omg you have to tell me everything, what's his name, is he a good kisser?" River laughs a bright blush covering his cheeks.

"Uggghhh, I can't tell you his name just yet but soon promise." She nods a smile on her face. "But he's so beautiful and hot, and oh he's such a good kisser. He's also super sweet." Celeste giggles a giant smile coating her face.

"I'm so happy for you Riv!" She pulls him into a tight hug. "You deserve it." He smiles and squeezes her a little tighter.

"Thank you, Celeste."

River sits down in an empty desk next to his brother "Hey Sti." He says with a smile.

"What's got you so unusually happy?" Stiles asks his older brother with a smile smile River lightly punches the younger.

"Shut up." Stiles laughs. Rivers phone buzzes in his pocket.

Der <3
9:08 a.m

I was wondering if you would want to go on a proper date sometime soon?

River smile grows bigger as he types out a response. He couldn't believe Derek actually wanted to take him on a date.

Der <3
9:09 a.m

Really? I would love too!

"Stilinski!" Stiles and River look up at the same time. Harris sighs pushing up his glasses. "River, phone away." River rolls his eyes and puts his phone in his bag. "You have 45?minutes to complete the test. 25% of your grade can be earned right now simply by writing your name on the cover of the blue book." River quickly jots down his name on his paper. "However, as happens every year one of you will inexplicably fail to put your name on the cover, and I'll be left yet again questioning my decision to ever become a teacher." Harris rants as River taps the desk impatiently. "So let's get the disappointment over with. Begin." Harris says clicking a stopwatch. River opens his packet and starts the first question. After a couple minutes Scott gets up and runs from the classroom. "Mr. McCall!"

"Stiles!" River whisper yells as his brother gets up and runs after his werewolf friend.

"Mr. Stilinski!" Harris yells after his brother. River goes to stand up but Harris sends a glare his way. "Sit down."

"Bu-" Harris glare hardens and River puts his and up in surrender grumbling as he slumps back down in his chair. "Fine."

River is sat on the benches watching lacrosse practice and reading.

"Don't be stupid Scotty." He whispers messing with his necklace as Scott pushes stiles back to try again. Scott charges forward slamming his stick into Danny as he shoots. River gasps jumping up from his seat. Everyone runs to Danny laying on the grass.