The liberated desires

2017.08.26.

LeClerc's POV:

I avoided Max during the entire break, but now I had to watch him in the paddock because I couldn't avoid seeing him here. When I got out of the car, I saw Max talking to his race engineer quite angrily, but I wanted to quickly go into the Ferrari building so I wouldn't have to face him. It did not work out. When I was about to enter, I saw him coming from the left and our eyes met for a moment, but I quickly left. As I walked down the hallway, I didn't know where I was going, my mind went blank when I felt a strong grip on my left arm that pulled me back to my driver's room. I didn't even have time to see who it was when he kissed me hard. But I didn't even have to see it, I recognized those divine full lips and hunger. It was Max. We fell back on the couch, as he pressed his body against me, I couldn't hold back the moans anymore. When he started to pull up my clothes, I had to stop him because I knew he didn't want to be with another man and I didn't understand anything anymore.

"You said it's not right for you to be with me-" -I said trying to concentrate on my problem but he kissed me quickly- "With another man" -I continued my voice offended

I was hurted by him and I couldn't let my self fall for him

"Just go with the flow-" -he said between kisses- "Do you want me?-" -and he licked my lips- "If you don't want me, you just have to say it Charlie" -and he bited my neck leaving there a hickey, it will be visible tomorrow for sure

He said Charlie. Why the fuck am I melting by this nickname?! A loud moan left my mouth and he pulled away. I didn't want him to stop.

"No- please- don't stop- I want you-" -I struggled with the words to say

Then his kissed me with hunger. As I opened my mouth slightly to catch my breath, I felt his tongue in my mouth. I knew he had no serious intentions, but I couldn't say no to him because I wanted him.

"Het spijt me dat ik je dit aandoe" -he said in dutch, but I couldn't understand a single word

"Just fuck me, don't speak" -I said as I sit up and started to take off his clothes

Verstappen's POV:

When he said what he wanted me, nothing more was needed. We sat up and he took off my clothes. As brave as I had started, now I was afraid. I've never been with a man, I've never even had sex. He took off my pants and I was insecure. I had no idea what he is going to do or what will I do. I was sitting on the sofa, and Charles was kneeling in front of me, pushing my legs apart a little. Then he grabbed my cock with one hand and slowly started working on it. At first, he moved his hand up and down with slower movements, then faster and over the tip, which was followed by my loud moan.

"Charl-" -but I couldn't finish because he put the whole length in his mouth

He started sucking my cock and pre-cum started leaking but I didn't want to come yet so I pulled his hair back a bit. He took his mouth off my cock and looked at me. Fuck I like to see him like that. He stood up and pulled down his underpants. I froze, I had no idea what to do, but I didn't want to ask, I didn't want to seem like a noob. But when he got on all fours on the couch in front of me, I was afraid because it seemed like he wasn't doing it for the first time and I didn't want to mess it up.

"Charles... I have to tell you something" -I started in a low voice

"You've never had sex with a man, I guessed it already" -he said fast

"Yeah but-" -but he didn't let me finish

"Don't worry, you have to do the same as with a woman, only more carefully and with longer preparation, but please be brave like out on the track and fuck me, I can't wait anymore" -he said needy

If he had let me say it all the way through, he would know by now that I have never had sex, that I am a virgin and that I have absolutely no idea about anything.

"Will you finally touch me if I tell you what to do or should we switch?" -he asked a bit fustrated

"Tell me" -I finally said

"Lick me, then fingers and then cock. Is that enough help?" -he said and I did exactly what he said

When my tongue touched him, it felt very good, and then I pushed in first 1 finger, then 2 and finally 3.

"I want you- now- please-" -and he didn't have to say more

I pulled my fingers out and carefully pushed my cock in. I grabbed his waist and slowly pushed it inside and pulled out. It was an incredible good feeling. At the beginning, he felt a little tight around my cock, but then he relaxed. I began to enjoy it more and more and to feel the desire to fuck him faster and harder. As soon as he moaned my name, I was already on edge.

"Faster and harder" -he screamed with a very strong french accent

I thrusted harder and harder and he had to hold back. He started screaming my name, so I covered his mouth with one hand.

"Keep your voice low, you don't want Ferrari to know how much you enjoy me inside you, do you?"

After a couple more strong thrusts, I came inside. And he came too after I rubbed one hand on his cock. We fell on the sofa next to each other, gasping for air. I never wanted it to end, it was fantastic, and now I had to leave because I wouldn't have been able to tell him the truth nor to myself. That's why I got up, went into the bathroom to wash myself a bit and then put on my clothes.

"Are you going to leave me here now? That's it? Did you fuck me and leave?" - he asked very offended

I didn't dare look him in the eye.

"Not a word to anyone about what happened!" -I said and left

When I closed the door and left I heard a roar, this is not a good sign...