Race to the Wishing Star

(Puss pov)

I was looking at the map seeing Jack Hornor being messed with the flowers.

Puss: Do your job, demon flowers.

I looked at the map and checked out how far we've gotten. Me, Kitty, (Y/N) and Perro where on a raft me made as we sailed down the River of Relaxation.

Puss: Soon.

I said as I see us on the map making our way to the star. My beard starts to get itchy and I start scratching it. I then heard a chuckle behind me and it's was (Y/N).

(Y/N): Is the beard starts to bother you, pareja. I can shave it off for you.

He tells me. I don't want to admit defeat so I played it tough.

Puss: No it is not amigo. I still love it. It's distinguish.

I tell him Perro and Kitty was having where him and her having a moment together.
------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N Pov)

I was chilling on the side of  the raft. Perro was trying to do the cute eyes that Kitty and Puss did awhile back.

Perro: Trust......me (straining)

He said as he struggles to do the cute eyes. One of his eyes bulge out.

(Y/N): Perrito. Cool it dude. You putting to much in. Your hurting yourself.

I said.

Kitty: He's right Perro. Your gonna give yourself a hernia. Here, one more time, like this.

She said before she does the cute eyes again and says, trust me.

Perro: Aw, but of course I trust you, and Puss, and (Y/N) even without the eyes.

Perro tells her.

Kitty: Yeah? Big mistake.

He said.

Perro: What do you mean? Your my friends.

He replied.

Kitty: You know what trust gets you. A sock, a rock, and a swim in a river.

She answered.

(Y/N): Kitty? If I may ask, why do you trust nobody? A person without allies can't survive on their own for long.

I tell her. She then walks over to the edge of the raft and looks at her reflection in the water.

Kitty: Whenever I let my guard down. I've been double crossed, declawed, played, and betrayed.

She said. I then saw here, look over at Puss. I then start to think, that something had happened between them.

Kitty: Never again. I am a solo act.

I said.

(Y/N): Kitty. I'm sorry that had happened to you in the pass. But, never trusting anyone means your shutting  yourself out from the word.

I tell her. She lift her head up from looking down at the river.

(Y/N): There's nothing wrong with being alone but sometimes, it better to have allies who can guide you in the right direction.

I added.

Kitty: well I keep my secrets and I play my cards close. That's how you get a winning hand take it from me. Never trust anyone.

She said as she revealed she was holding my dagger along with Perro's sock sweater. I relieved it but Perro took a minute to finally relieve it to.

I then decided to do the same thing on Kitty. I secretly got her boots.