Begin of the End

(3rd person pov)

The scene takes place in out space where a portal of may colors swirl together.

???: Star light, Star bright. Fist star I see tonight.

???: I wish I may, I wish I might. To have this wish, I wish tonight.

All those colors form into a star and flys throw space like a comet.

???: Once upon a time, A wishing star fell from the sky......

The star zooms across space and makes it way to Earth. It then land forming a star-like crater into a Woodland area.

???: Scorching the great woods black. The dark forest was born, on that day.

The impact form the star landing destroyed the trees and plants.

???: The Wishing Star hidden at it's center. Full it, with new life.

New planet and trees grow and bloom.

???: And the Ledgend of a single wish, locked away in the star. Waiting...... to be granted.

(Timeskip to the present)

We hear the sound of people cheering and chanting out someone's names. They where having some sort of celebrations.

We then see two people walk behind a curtain. One is a small orange cat with green eyes who was wearing a hat with a yellow feather, a cap, a belt with a sword on its side, a wearing leather boots, that cat was the Legendary, Puss in Boots.

The other person who was right beside puss has long (F/C) hair and ears, his skin was (S/C), his eyes where (F/C), and was wearing long clothes that are (F/C) and (F/C) and wore wooden clogs. He even has a sword on his side just like puss, that person's name was  (Y/N) (L/N). He was an Outlaw just like Puss.

(Y/N): Are you ready, Puss.

Puss: I am, Amigo.

The both crack their necks and got ready to greet the crowd of people. They both moved the curtains aside and started to greet the people.

(Y/N Pov)

As me and Puss opened the curtains to reveal ourselves to the crowd, they all cheered and chanted our names.

Puss: Welcome to my fiesta!

(Y/N): 'My' fiesta?!

Puss: Our fiesta! That's what I meant.

I just rolled my eyes. Puss can sometimes have an ego problem but he means well.

Puss: Make yourselves at home.

(Y/N): Enjoy yourselves.

We then walked down the lane of people who made a path for use to walk down. I pulled out my sword and shish kabobed some of the food on the banquet table.

(Y/N): Come along my friends, eat up.

Puss: Drink up.

Puss used his to sword to cut off the corks from barrels of leche, which is milk. People got mugs and filled them up with the white dairy drink.

Me and Puss made our way passed more people. One kid asked me for my autograph. So i gave him one, in his scrap book and  gave him one on his face by dipping my paw in ink.

Kid: Papa, mama, (Y/N) (L/N), gave me his paw print. On my face.

Kid's mom: I know. It's a miracle.

Kid's dad: And we will never wash it again.