The map

(3rd person pov)

We see someone holding a wanted poster of Puss heading into a town. It was none other than the three bears Crime Family and Goldilocks.

Baby bear was smelling for something as him and the other where heading into town. He then growls letting Goldy know something is up.

Goldilocks: You got the scent?

She asked him. She got of Mama bear and looked at the tracks.

Goldilocks: These are to small.

She said as he puts points to some chicken tracks.

Goldilocks: These are to big.

She says as she steps into one of the giant's footprint that Puss and (Y/N) fought. She then walks over and finds a set of boots prints. They belong to Puss.

Goldilocks: But these. These one's are just, right.

She says. She then tells baby bear to track down Puss by following the bootprints left behind. She the hop off from Papa Bear and land back on Mama bears back.

------------------------------------------------------------

(Puss pov)

It was a normal day for me in my new living as I was eating kibble. When the person next to me was hit me with it's tail as I eat. I noticed right off the bat it was a dog wearing a cat disguise.

Puss: Do you mind I'm trying to eat here. I mean meow, whatever.

I made my face flop into the kibble.

Perro: Oh sorry. *Gasp*

He starts to get excited and trys talking to me.

Perro: Your a talk cat. I'm talking cat. Let's talk.

He tells me.

Puss: I rather eat.

I told him. I then faceplant back in the kibble.

Perrito: Not a problem. *Talks with mouth full* We can eat and talk at the same time.

He tells me.

Puss: No hablo Ingles.

I replied. I face planted back in the kibble again.

Perro: Hablas Espanol?! Yo tambien! De donde Eres? Te gustan las siestas?

He tells me. I pick my head.

Puss: I don't speak Spanish either.

I face planted once more into the kibble.

Perro: *giggles* Your funny.

He tells me. I groan as I look at him with one eye while the rest of my face was in the kibble.

Puss: Ok good talk.

I then start to walk away before he pulls out my beard.

Perro: Woah. Hold on.

He moves my beard to see my collar name.

Perro: Pickles? Is that your name?
Me I do have a name or a home. I'm not expert but, you don't look like a pickles!

I used my paw slap his off my beard.

Puss: Well, you don't look like a cat.

I tell him. This shock him as to I know his secret.

Perro: Okay, okay, okay. Full disclosure. I'm not a cat.....I'm a dog.

I then hear Mama Luna coming this way. Perro acted like a cat stand right next to me and Mama Luna bought it.