The Truth and Retirement

(Y/N Pov)

After I payed the bartender for me and Puss's drinks I went to go after I'm. Luckily I had his sent because I'm half demon.

I after a few minutes of searching in the woods I found Puss by a tree he was panting like he was finishing running.

(Y/N): Puss, I finally found you.

I told him but I get no response.

(Y/N): Puss?

Puss: Why did you help me amigo?

He asked. I was silent for a moment until Puss spoke again.

Puss: I said, why didn't you help me?

He yelled at me as he points a stick at me like he has a sword.

Puss: I want the truth. Por favor?

He asked me. I let out sigh as I sat down on a boulder next to me.

(Y/N): Okay Puss. You want the truth, then you'll have the truth.

He then puts the stick away even though I could easily break it.

(Y/N): It all started when you I was in my teen years when I met him.

[Y/N Flashback]

Back when I was teen I wasn't loved or treated right.

I was hated by the towns people because of being part demon. I lived in a town full of people and animal people who never cared for one another. But they always hated me.

Most of them just didn't care and the ones who did care have strange methods of taking care of someone which I was cause because of being a hybrid.

When I was younger I didn't have a home, food, or water so I had to resort to being a thief. People tried to kill me many times but I gave them the slip.

I won't go any more into details on how worse it could have gotten from me. But one day an old man decided to take me in and eventually I stared to trust him and saw him as a father figure.

But on my way to leave the town and find a new life working be free the town's bully stop me and decide to try and kill me from and I quote "spreading the news of the town" because of me as a demon. He said that I eat people in their sleep.

So I decided confront him and his little crew down by the town bridge.

Young (Y/N): Why would you tell everyone that fake new.

Bully: Because your nothing but a freak. And freaks like you deserve to treated as such.

This made me angry and I was showing my fangs to them as they start to surround me, ready to jump me.

I was able to take down the bullies crew mates but unfortunately I got stabbed with dagger in my back by their leader.

Since I was on a bridge, I didn't have may places to go. So I decided to jump off the bridge to make it think like I committed suicide. The bully and his crew got up and left and I never returned to the town.

(A/N: Sound familiar)

After holding my breath under water to make it seem like I was dead, I finally got up for air making my way to shore. As I limped my way up a hill covering my wound with my hand and cloths I saw the wolf.

Death( The wolf): You know your on the verge of Death, right?

Young (Y/N): I know. But I'm not dying today. My time is not up yet.

I told him.

Death (The wolf): Your quite the stubborn one, I see.

After walking and bleeding for who knows how long, I felt weak and fell to my knees.