Last Life

(Puss pov)

I start to wake up, what felt like a light long nap. A bright light appears and blinds me. I then hear someones voice.

???: Puss? Pusss? Puss in Boots?

My vision returns to normal as I started getting up from laying down. I see someone sharpening  a barber razor and I also noticed Y/N.

(Y/N): Glad to see again Mi amigo.

He tells me.

Puss: Wh-Where.....where am I?

I asked.

The Doctor: Not to worry, your partner brought you to me. Your in good hands.

He then picks me up by my two front paws.

The Doctor: My hands! I am the village Doctor, I am also the village barber,  veterinarian, dentist, and witch finder.

He says to me as he gets barber scissors and trimmed off some of my hair, puts and otoscope into my ear, lifts up a bit of my lip to see my teeth, and then shakes some sort of staff that made me sort of dust in my face. I coughed and fanned it way.

The Doctor: And I my professor oppion.....you need to wash, a blow out, and a little treatment around the hindquarters.

(Y/N): That what I told him but he wouldn't listen to me.

I got confused as to what is going on.

The Doctor: But that's professional barber opinion, but putting in my doctor's hat. I think we need to run a few...........test.

He tells me.

The doctor: Ok Reflexes.

He tapped my knee with a hammer to test my reflexes. I smacked his face a couple of times for how I reacted.

The doctor: Cat-like. Now..... temperature.

He picks me  and turns me around.

The doctor: Now, lift up your tail and relax.

I gasp because I know where the thermoator was going. So I turned around and took it from him.

Puss: Trust me, I run hot. Yep.

I said as I placed the thermoator in his front lab coat pocket.

The doctor: The how about the lastest in modern medical technology?

He grabbed a jar and a pair of tweezers and grabs a leech from it.

The doctor: Leeches, to draw out the evil humors.

He say as he shows the leech in my face. I hisses and smacking it away with my paw.

The doctor: Suit yourself, more for me.

He drops the leech down his shirt. I then start getting on my belt.

Puss: Uh listen doctor, thanks for everything. And you to (Y/N). But I am feeling great, strong like a bull. You know?

I then grabbed my cap and put it on.

Puss: Now do you know a good place we could get some....... gazpacho?

I asked. (Y/N) and the Doctor come up to me like something was wrong.

(Y/N): Puss, you should hear this news.

The doctor: This is serious!

They tell me. I stopped what I was doing as you looked at them confused.

Puss: What is it?

I asked. The doctor then comes up by me and places his hand on my shoulder.

The doctor: Puss, I do I says.