Chapter 1

Konnor Pov

Today was just a lazy day at my house so I decided to play some online games on my Chromebook. I was just scrolling a bunch of random flash game websites, but didn't find anything I soon closed my Chromebook. I decided to clean out my closet because my beanbag chair was in there and that's where I would brainstorm ideas. I soon got everything I needed out of my way and sat down in my closet. As soon as I sat down my Digimon 20 year anniversary virtual pet that I wore around my neck with a type of dog tag chain beeped, so I attended to it. As I fed my Digimon something fell on top of my head.

Konnor:Ow! Son of a...

I held the spot that was hit for a few minutes and then looked for whatever hit me on the head. I then noticed a hardback book that had a golden head of a unicorn on it.

Konnor:What the hell? I don't remember getting this.

I picked up the strange book and examined it. The book was brown in color and the spine had to gold plates holding it together. I raised an eyebrow at how and where I got this book. I kinda shrugged it off and opened it. Next thing I knew this blinding light came from the pages inside, and then I blacked out. When I regained consciousness I saw a glimpse of what seemed to be the sky.  I slowly forced myself upright and rubbed my head.

Konnor:Ow! What the hell happened?

???:What are you doing out here young man?!

Oddly enough the voice made me snap back into my senses because for a moment it sounded like my mom. Who I saw however was not my mom. Whoever this woman was crossed her arms seemingly very pissed off with me.

 Whoever this woman was crossed her arms seemingly very pissed off with me

???:Well?

Konnor:W-well I uh...

???:I don't want to hear it. Get to class now!

I instantly stood upright scared to death until I remembered something, I graduated a year or two ago why is she saying that I need to get to class. Then begs another question, who the hell is this woman?

???: Hold on... Aren't you that new student from Japan?

Japan? I'm from the U.S.A. I didn't know if there was a student here actually from Japan, but I decided to play along.

Konnor:Uh... Yeah! I'm Konnor Narukami, I kinda got lost on my way to school.

???:Then you're lucky. I'm Principal Celestia.

The name Principal Celestia seemed familiar, but couldn't dwell on that right now. She extended her hand and I took her hand and shook it.

Konnor:I'm Konnor Narukami.

Principal Celestia nodded then lead me inside the school.