Chapter 5

I was in class to start math, a girl walked by and pushed me while I was talking to Nicol.

-Sorry? Look where you're going,-Nicol said, with an unpleasant tone.

The girl turned around and I could see that she had large, slanted eyes; straight black hair; a round face with a perfect nose. She had already seen her somewhere else, but she didn't remember me.

She looked at us with provocative eyes, while she was arguing with Nicol, my arm with a tightly clenched fist slammed into her face. And just at that moment I heard different things:

-Fight!!

-Let go!

-Stay away from Akina- Was that her name? Akina?

-Antonella Ricci D'Angelo! Go to the principal's office right now.

With my head lowered, the mathematics teacher accompanied me to the principal's office. That he warned me that he was going to call my mother to tell me about the incident that had happened, and that I had to stay punished that afternoon.

*****

Riiiiing

Classes were already over. While I was going to the punishment room I could hear how the people who passed by me were whispering things.
Already in it, I see that I was not the only one punished.

"Hello, you must be Antonella," a man tells me while reading the newspaper.

"Yes, it's me," I answered quietly.

-You can sit now

I looked for a chair, but someone had already gone ahead of me looking for one for me. Aiko signaled for me to go, with little confidence and hesitation I approached the place where I was destined to go.

<<Forget what they told you>>

"Hey," he said to me while smiling.

-Hello- with a pleasant tone.

"I didn't think you were one of those people who punish you," he told me while scratching his chin. "Tell me, what have you done to end up here?"

-Well, the truth is, teaching a person a lesson. Shall I give you a spoiler? A big punch, well deserved-I looked at the teacher-Shouldn't we be quiet?

-What's up, he'll fall asleep, in 3... 2... 1... - at that moment the teacher on duty fell asleep on the newspaper he was reading - See?

-Oh

"Tell me, who did you hit? Who was the lucky one?" He asked me.

-Why did you assume that she was a girl? -That thing about people assuming that girls fight with girls and boys with girls, I didn't like it at all.

-Because I have heard something about a girl named Antonella Ricci D'Angelo, by the way a girl with a very pretty name. I wonder if she is as beautiful as she appears in my mind? - he said with a half smile -, she has had a fight with a girl-he always spoke so sure of what he was going to say-And tell me, who was it?

-Well... I think her name is... Akia? Year! Akina, her name is Akina - the moment I said the name correctly I could see how the expression on her face changed, now she had a face of concern and interest for the person she had named.

-And... Tell me what happened.

-Why do you care so much?

"Just explain to me what happened," he said with a more serious tone.

"Okay, okay," I said to make him calm down, he was scaring me with the tone he was speaking to me. "Well, he pushed me against Nicol, so Nicol asked him if he could be more careful, but the girl, Akina?"

-Yes, Akina.- He seemed quite nervous, his jaw was very tense.

"She started insulting Nicol while she looked at me from time to time, and in the end I got tired and punched her in the jaw," I said with a final sigh. "Happy? I really don't know what all the fuss is about." due to a small incident. - I paused - Tell me Aiko, who is it? - I asked again since she didn't give me an answer - Who is it?

A silence took over the room.

-She's nobody, okay? -He commented in an angry and serious tone, while he turned his head in another direction so as not to look at me- she is dangerous and not very social with people, normally.

At that moment I could feel someone grab my arm and take me out of the classroom, it's Flavio with Matteo and they didn't have a happy expression. I watched as he glared at the person who was speaking earlier and heard the chair squeak. I guess someone was getting up. I couldn't see anything that was happening inside because I had my back turned to him, since to talk to the two of them it was the only place he could be.

I noticed a small wind that brought a pleasant, masculine smell, a special smell. My punishment partner, I noticed how he passed by me and didn't say a word to me, they just looked at each other in the eyes and left.