Chapter 2

Hello again!! My readers, I ask you to please comment if something doesn't seem right to you or if you want something, thank you bye =)

Already at the exit of that luxurious restaurant, I tried to leave as quickly as possible so that the waiter did not see me, I felt watched and persecuted.

*****

It was the second day of high school. We had spent the first two hours of class, now it was my turn to literature, with Mr. López.

Almost entering through the door I collided with a male body, on the floor I realized that from where I was he looked very tall and muscular. I could see part of his face, he had a marked and wide jaw, a round and slightly pointed nose, his eyes were slanted and his neck was tattooed. He extended his hand to help me, it was a tattooed hand with very marked veins. Once up and with my feet on the ground I could see how he entered the same class he had to go to.

<< Oh no >>

I didn't hesitate to put myself in front to be more attentive in class, apart from the fact that I liked finding out what I had to learn.

I turned to look at him for a moment, he was touching his jaw as if he were reflecting, while he looked out the window.

<<It's so attractive>>

I couldn't help but think about it.

At lunch, with Nicol and her friends, I could see in the distance how Flavio was approaching us, walking at an accelerated pace as if he wanted to get to us as soon as possible. All of Nicoletta's friends were getting ready as if they wanted to impress him, although she didn't think they were his type:

-Here, you left lunch, well part of lunch, I was going to give it to Nicoletta but he left with you.

"I thought you came to visit me because she was your favorite sister," I said with a mocking tone.

- Hey! "I thought she was your favorite," Nicol followed the joke.

"Girls, girls," she said to calm us down, "there is love for both of us."

The three of us laugh.

-Thank you very much too.

With my lunch in hand I could see him disappear among the people, in a corner he sat with his group of friends and instantly I met those green and brown eyes that left me trapped between his temptation. He recognized me and I recognized him, he gave Flavio a half hug while he looked me up and down, as if he were rating me.

Abruptly everyone turned their heads towards me, for a moment I thought it was because of me but no, those eyes were full of rage and evil. I turned to see who they were looking at with that attitude but I could also see how Nicol and her follower also had that look. All those looks were for the group coming out the door, it was a group led by the guy I crashed into an hour before. He now carries a lollipop in his mouth. He was going towards one of the opposite corners of Flavio, they exchanged glances but did not say a word or a gesture to each other. He was intrigued by this bad environment but knew that if he asked, he would be in trouble.

Talking to Chiara, I noticed how her eyes wandered more and more from me, until he made a sign for me to turn around at the same time as all the others and the entire patio:

"She shut up when you were leaving class," he told me, extending his hand to give me my favorite pen. How could I not have realized? He had a deep, husky voice, with power.

Without knowing how to react, I grabbed it.

-Thank you-was the only thing that came out, since the entire patio was watching us. I didn't like being the center of attention, it was what I hated most in the world.

-Sorry, I didn't...- he stopped talking because Nicol had cut him off.

"Goodbye, microneuron," said Nicol, shaking his fingers.

He turned to look at hers and gave her a small smile before turning and addressing me.

-You're new, right? I had never seen you, my name is Aiko-And without saying anything else he took it and left.

I could feel Nicol and Flavio's gaze on me, I knew that that afternoon would be very long.