Chapter 1

Comienza a escribir tu historia

I left my new room collected with everything organized. It was quite large with a window over a small place to sit. From it I could see the street: it was narrow but with many people, you could see a little of the port and the sun on the horizon saying goodbye to appear again tomorrow.We had dinner, nothing out of the ordinary, a pasta buffet although I would prefer vegetables and salad. Gianna, the lady who does our housework for us, cooked it. I didn't agree with having someone to do our housework for us, but, I really like Gianna.

I was sitting next to the window watching lightning strike and thunder sound. Large drops of water crashed to the ground and a melody filled the streets.I liked listening to music while it was raining, it calmed me down.

It was almost midnight, so I went to sleep, those last few months were hard for me.Suddenly, the doorbell rang, I didn't hesitate to go down to open the door, but as soon as I stepped on the first step, I saw that someone had already beaten me to it. He had already opened the door:

"What do you think you're doing?" Francesco's voice was heard whispering.

"Would you please give me an umbrella?" The voice was heard behind the door. It was a deep voice but that of a person of high school age, 16 years old like me.

"Goodbye" with a cold and dry voice. A second later he closed the door.

At that moment I knew I had to go to my room as quickly as possible, so that Francesco wouldn't notice that he was snooping around. I got to the window and could see how that silhouette passed under my window in the rain. So I decided to give him an umbrella:

"Hey!" I shouted, trying to get his attention while trying not to wake up the others. He raised his face and I could only see his eyes, they were green and brown, I was trapped in them. -Here-The only thing that came out of my mouth and I threw an umbrella at him. When he reached his hands, I left, closing the window before.

*****

It was already morning and it was the first day of school. I had woken up at 7 since we entered at 9.A few minutes before 8:30 a.m. we finished getting ready, Flavio, Nicoletta and I, the three of us were very well dressed.I have to accept it.

They took us in the car. The five of us were in it, Mahmood's song "Soldi" was playing in the background. While Francesco was driving he was talking to Mariella, who was my mother, and Flavio was at the back talking to Nicoletta, who was in the middle. Meanwhile, I observed people going in the same direction as us.

The car stopped and I saw Francesco open the door for me, motioning for me to get out. After me, Nicol came down and the moment he stuck out his leg I noticed all his eyes were on us. A bomb of shyness exploded in me, and I saw that Flavio and Nicoletta began to leave, I immediately joined them. Nicol grabbed my arm and Flavio stood on the other side. Before entering, she warned me that most girls approached me because they were interested and wanted Flavio. She also told me that she and I would enter together, since we went to the same class and she was new, but Flavio, on the other hand, entered through another door, since he was going to a bigger class than us.

*****

We returned home, it was 2 o'clock and the five of us were going to eat at a restaurant called La bella perla. The three of us were going to change our clothes because none of us wanted to go to the restaurant in our school uniform. Another song was playing in the car, it was called "Go Home" by Mäneskin, we were all sitting in the same way as that morning. Nicol was singing the song at the top of her lungs, she was even very red, she says that the main vocalist, Damiano David, was very handsome even though I didn't believe it.

We arrived and a ragazzo opened the door for my mother. When we were all out of the car, Francesco smiled at her and gave her the keys to park it. The restaurant had a grand entrance with a huge crystal chandelier hanging from the center of the ceiling, it was very bright. It was the only thing I noticed when entering the restaurant, apart from the fact that when we entered, all eyes were on us. Every time we got closer to the table, more people stopped Francesco and the others, except me. From time to time one of the friends would ask me "Hey! Antonella, right? How are you?" and he always answered the same "Yes", "I'm very good, thanks for asking."

We were all already seated, the waiter arrived, his face seemed familiar to me, those deep and interesting eyes that met mine. Flavio greeted him as if they had known each other all their lives, Nicol didn't even look at him even though he made a comment praising her, Francesco gave him a murderous look although the waiter didn't give it any importance and gave him a big smile. After kissing my mother's hand, the waiter came to me and didn't even look at me, he just took our notes and that's it.

When he returned, he brought our plates, when I left mine, I saw a paper underneath, I read it, it said:

<< I have your umbrella bella >>

At that moment my body was paralyzed, the waiter was the hooded one with the umbrella.After picking up the seconds, before passing the door that separated the kitchen and the dining room, he winked at me. When the desserts arrived I saw a piece of paper sticking out of the plate:

<< I owe you bocchinara, how about a dinner in the moonlight? >>

In that moment I knew that I would never be free of him, neither of his eyes nor of his letters.

What do you think? Give your opinion, readers, kisses :)