Prologue

—> Hello!! I am a new writer but wanting to absorb you with my stories (I say it as a good thing) leave your comments if you have any questions, thank you lecturianos kisses ;)

Do you know that moment in life that you find yourself held by a fine thread that decides which side of your life you are on? That feeling in which you are on the edge of death? That feeling of bleeding, of dying, that unpleasant feeling is mine.

To find myself lying next to my true love, that is my current situation, and all for not wanting to live the life that others had designed for me.

I'm Antonella Ricci D'angelo, my hair is curly and black; I have dark eyes like night; my skin is smooth and black, many people tell me that I envy. My mother adopted me from Mali. I live in a house located in a town in Italy, called Agropoli, to the south. It is a town, perched on the borders between the sea and the amazing mountains. I used to live with my grandmother in Rome but since today we live here, my mother and I. We have had to move because my mother has a new husband, Francesco, they got married a few months ago. He is charming like his son, but the big problem is his daughter, we are now stepbrothers, although I don't know them so much to accept it. His name is Flavio, and her's, Nicoletta, but his friends call him Nicol.